Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Recommended Posts

same, panic mode sunk in the last day or 2 and my head has been spinning ever since. i think i have most stuff covered but keep going back and forther wonder....


ugh, the TTD dress i purchased online doesn't work AT ALL so i'm freaking out trying to find someone else that doesn't cost an arm and a leg while shipping the other one back. dammit.   =S
 

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post

We leave in 17 days I think panic mode set in today, I wrote out a list of final things and saw just how much I have left to do!!!!!! Woohooo yeah for countdowns! I picked up my dress today had the final fitting and picked up my TTD as well.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THREE DAYS (3) TILL WE LEAVE.........WE LEAVE SUNDAY..

 

WOOHHOOOOwoot.gif

 

I think i have it all together.......all my check list are done...

 

Get my Brazilian today...YIKES...Mani and Pedi tomorrow....Saturday is a busy day with my kids schedule...then Sunday at 4am we leave for airport.......

 

I just cant believe it....

 

Secrets Maroma, Riveria Maya May 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I got my TTD @ davids bridal for $99 its perfect, has a corset back and beautiful train could not go wrong

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

same, panic mode sunk in the last day or 2 and my head has been spinning ever since. i think i have most stuff covered but keep going back and forther wonder....


ugh, the TTD dress i purchased online doesn't work AT ALL so i'm freaking out trying to find someone else that doesn't cost an arm and a leg while shipping the other one back. dammit.   =S
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only have 2 more days of work,and 5 more sleeps till I leave Tue morning.  Today FI and are getting legally married today! I still haven't picked up my dress from the tailor- hopefully today... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks, the closest david's bridal is a couple hours of driving away, i might just do it (maybe i'll phone and see what they have in stock first)

otherwise i saw this chiffon white column style dress in the window at this shop near my office.....$105, but i kinda feel like i'm in a nightgown in it...  =S

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post


I got my TTD @ davids bridal for $99 its perfect, has a corset back and beautiful train could not go wrong



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

 

same, panic mode sunk in the last day or 2 and my head has been spinning ever since. i think i have most stuff covered but keep going back and forther wonder....

 

ugh, the TTD dress i purchased online doesn't work AT ALL so i'm freaking out trying to find someone else that doesn't cost an arm and a leg while shipping the other one back. dammit.   =S

 

 

 

Sorry to hear about your TTD..that must be stressful! I also went to Davids Bridal, but I will warn you that I went there with a $99 budget and walked out with a $300 dress. :) Just a possibility... you might have more will power then me!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ View Post

 

THREE DAYS (3) TILL WE LEAVE.........WE LEAVE SUNDAY..

 

WOOHHOOOOwoot.gif

 

I think i have it all together.......all my check list are done...

 

Get my Brazilian today...YIKES...Mani and Pedi tomorrow....Saturday is a busy day with my kids schedule...then Sunday at 4am we leave for airport.......

 

I just cant believe it....

 

Secrets Maroma, Riveria Maya May 5

 

Wow! that's exciting! i decided to forgo the Brazilian, but now kinda wishing I did plan one. Oh well! Have the time of your life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosie what size are you?  I have a TTD dress I bought and I'm selling  it's a size 2 from DB.  I got it and then decided that I really want to use my actual dress.

 

 

Woo hoo!!! So exciting so many of leaving very very soon! We leave on Monday morning first thing. Tomorrow is our legal day, then Saturday I go in for my vagina massacre and eyebrow wax, and getting my nails done Sunday morning packing the rest of our stuff this weekend and I am so ready to go.  I'm working on the AHR invites right now finally got everything ready just need to print out addresses on the envelopes and stick them in the mail! Definitely should have not waited until now to do them but oh well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Bridal Portrait proofs back today.  It made me even more excited!  Bridal Portraits were soooo much fun!  It made me feel like a true Bride and I realized how much I LOVED being in my dress!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×