Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Recommended Posts

Hi All:

 

Thanks RosieP for linking me here. I had posted on a different May 2011 thread that I couldn't find this one. appreciate the help cheers.gif

 

I'm getting married May 27, 2011 at Azul Sensatori. My name's Kelsey and I'm from Vancouver, BC.

 

Going to go back now and try and catch up on this thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for BM dress ladies, I had a mini freak out yesterday about the dresses and the fact that they match absolutely nothing! lol they are burnt orange and my colors are tangerine and green apple....ugh I just hope it looks ok I'll try to not worry about it.

 

beaz2be - welcome to the May 2011 brides

 

pretty soon I'm going to make a list of all our May 2011 brides and everyone wedding date and location, this way we'll know who's where when and if anyone will be in the same spot at the same time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post
pretty soon I'm going to make a list of all our May 2011 brides and everyone wedding date and location, this way we'll know who's where when and if anyone will be in the same spot at the same time!
FAB idea :-) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be getting married on May 3rd 2011 at the Gran Bahia in Jamaica.

 

Our wedding colours and teal and orange and we have already sent out invitations and are starting to get our relplies back...exciting!

 

I am also looking for aqua shoes...I have found some on the Aldo website and I am going to go to the mall this weekend to see if they have them there as I really want to see them in person and try them on before buying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post
My MOH and I went shopping for BM dresses today and although we went in wanting something short we ended up liking the long dress more. So excited to have this checked off especially since my MOH lives in Germany and we only had one day to find a dress for her.

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.
we ordered it in the burnt orange/cream

This weekend I have started a new DIY project making fabric pomanders...so far it is extremely time consuming!

Love the BM dress!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post
Hi All:

Thanks RosieP for linking me here. I had posted on a different May 2011 thread that I couldn't find this one. appreciate the help cheers.gif

I'm getting married May 27, 2011 at Azul Sensatori. My name's Kelsey and I'm from Vancouver, BC.

Going to go back now and try and catch up on this thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
No problem! Welcome!
In case you're free tomorrow, some girls are meeting up at the Starbucks on
2nd & Commerical Drive @ 7pm. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...45/index3.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post
Thanks for BM dress ladies, I had a mini freak out yesterday about the dresses and the fact that they match absolutely nothing! lol they are burnt orange and my colors are tangerine and green apple....ugh I just hope it looks ok I'll try to not worry about it.

beaz2be - welcome to the May 2011 brides

pretty soon I'm going to make a list of all our May 2011 brides and everyone wedding date and location, this way we'll know who's where when and if anyone will be in the same spot at the same time!
I think the list sounds like a FANTASTIC idea. I'm sure that the BM dresses will look fantastic! Try not to stress about it, just remember that the only people who know that the colors are tangerine and green apple (as opposed to just orange and green) are those you tell. I had a friend go through a similar thing at her wedding. She thought the colors were off but we (the guests) all thought it looked GORGEOUS. The different shades made for a nice variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post
No problem! Welcome!
In case you're free tomorrow, some girls are meeting up at the Starbucks on
2nd & Commerical Drive @ 7pm. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...45/index3.html
Thanks Rosie. I would LOVE to come. I'm going to go over to that Vancouver thread right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki O View Post
We are booked for May 7, 2011 at Azul Sensatori!! Finally!!

Any Toronto brides out there?
Not a Toronto bride but I am an AS bride too! How fun. cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×