The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#931 primavera

• 428 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

Congratulations Tracy!! As everyone else I'm excited to read your review and watch pics when you get back. Enjoy your honeymoon!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#932 T&A

• 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

So happy for you that your wedding turn out perfectly. Congratulations! Have a wonderful honeymoon.

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#933 82turtles

• 297 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:01 AM

Congrats Tracy!!! So happy for you!

#934 1106wedding

• 317 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more. Until then, enjoy newlywed bliss! :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#935 Amiep603

• 184 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

just ordered 5 pairs of reef sandles for my fi and the men in the bridal party!!! found a great deal on zappos!! feels good to have another thing crossed off my list!! also ordered a case of travel mugs (6) to see if i like them if i do ill order the rest yay

#936 MPopp

• 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

Congratulations Tracey!!! So happy to hear that everything went wonderful for you..can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you having an amazing time on the honeymoon :)

Exactly one month and 10 days to go!

#937 Amiep603

• 184 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

3 months and 4 days to go for me!!!

#938 Cherms

• 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

Hi there.  I had the same problem with figuring out how to word the registry page.  Here is what we wrote:

While we understand and respect wedding traditions, this is one we would like to stray from.  Please do not feel obligated to purchase a gift. Your presence at our wedding and/or any of the events surrounding it is what we hope for and is what will truly make us smile.  This is a special time for us to share with our families and friends and we would be delighted if your "presence" is our present.

Hope this helps!

#939 ahunt199

• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi Michelle! I just came across your post and I got super excited because I am booked for May 9, 2011! I dont know if you made your visit or not, but I have stayed at Now Jade (last July) and I loved it. I would love to help you in any way possible, but chances are I probably need more than you LOL! Hopefully we can help each other!  I am working with Maureen from Sand n Sun Vacations and she is amazing as well! I am new to this forum so Im not the best at navigating, in case I dont write back right away, but I really look forward to hearing from you!!!

#940 ahunt199

• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Sorry. Im the idiot who screwed up the thread. My bad. Im just new to this and I apparently dont follow directions LOL. I was trying to reach a fellow May Jade bride :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users