Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#2191 MrsMom

MrsMom
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

*have to PAY hundreds not may.  I should really read before I post :)

#2192 kitkat863

kitkat863
    • 243 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

For those that have or are having a legal ceremony...how do they do the blood work? Do they send someone to your room or do you have to go somewhere? We are just doing a symbolic ceremony and doing the legal one here but our families do not know that so we want to be prepared as possible and make it look the real thing. Thank you! Less than 2 months to go!!!! :)

#2193 chrisdior

chrisdior
      • 286 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hey can anyone help me with pictures of a reception on the beach? I cant seem to find any on the forum.. maybe i overlooked it   PLEASE HELP :)

#2194 Meagan816

Meagan816
        • 165 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Have you looked at the new thread for pics: http://www.bestdesti...30#post_1746303

#2195 Meagan816

Meagan816
          • 165 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Hi Matt!  I have been looking at some of your pictures and I love your work.  Can you e-mail me some pricing information?  We are getting married at Now Jade on June 13, 2013.  Meagan.gebhart@gmail.com.  Thanks!

#2196 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hola Meagan,

Thanks for following us!!

We would love to be part of your Wedding Story. Our girls in the office will be sending you an e-mail shortly to gather all the details of your day and offer you tips, ideas and a package suitable to your specific needs.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions.

Saludos amiga : )

#2197 jmac

jmac
              • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hi!

I sent Pilar a picture of a couple of options i wanted and she responded with a quote. Im paying 50 dollars extra and am getting different color purple roses, white roses and the purple/white Calla Lilys. I would go that route - just send her a picture of what you want and she will give you a quote from the Florist!

Originally Posted by MrsMom 

Has anyone been successful at getting a different bridal bouquet other than the options that they offer?  I honestly hate the options in the booklet and was hoping for something for original but I don't want to have to may hundreds as an "upgrade".  Was anyone able to do this?

#2198 JIACwed

JIACwed
                • 13 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

I'm getting married in two weeks and I am starting to feel like nothing is organized. I haven't heard back from Ana after I sent her my wedding planning form, I heard on this blog she quit but I have heard nothing. Is this normal to not have anything organized at this point? Also I am wondering if anyone knows if things such as menu's, seating charts and wedding program's are made for you when you get there or if you have to have them made at home and bring them with you. Seeing that I have nothing confirmed I can't really go ahead and make them right now. Any insight or info would be great!!  Thanks!

#2199 kitkat863

kitkat863
                  • 243 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

I would try emailing Pilar to make sure she is handling your wedding. I wouldn't be worried though...I have heard that most people are amazed at how organized Pilar is and that she will know everything. Ana is no longer there so you definitely won't be hearing from her. I have heard that they will have little menu cards at each persons seat but I am not sure if this happens all of the time. The email that I reach Pilar at is

I'm getting married in two weeks and I am starting to feel like nothing is organized. I haven't heard back from Ana after I sent her my wedding planning form, I heard on this blog she quit but I have heard nothing. Is this normal to not have anything organized at this point? Also I am wondering if anyone knows if things such as menu's, seating charts and wedding program's are made for you when you get there or if you have to have them made at home and bring them with you. Seeing that I have nothing confirmed I can't really go ahead and make them right now. Any insight or info would be great!!  Thanks!

#2200 MKEbride2be

MKEbride2be
                    • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

I haven't been too successful with finding these either.  I even emailed Pilar and she ended up sending me photos of the pool deck and terrace.  I've requested this information to be included at the webinar this weekend, so hopefully they will have some photos after that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users