Photo

Help me pick!!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

Oh this is tuff, I love Nicole Miller's dresses. I think I like #2, it's so romantic, with a funky feel to it. I think it will be lighter and more comfy in the heat. I think both will look beautiful with a tux. What colour tux is he wearing? I see #2 better with a dark tux because of the metallic look, #1 I think would look great with a light suit,or a dark one, so you have more options with #1. Having said all of that I love #2 though!

Good Luck, Kelly~

#32 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

I think I'm going to go back again and check my coloring in #2. The salesgirl will probably kill me if I don't purchase on this trip, since the last time I was there, I put each on about 5 times (and it was my 2nd trip). My mom was with me this past trip and was leaning towards #2 for practicality on the beach b/c the fabric is so light. That being said, she's now back to #1.

Right now, I think I'm going to get #1. I love #2, but while it'll look great on the beach, it doesn't feel quite as "I'm getting married!" to me. Does that make sense

#33 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hopels
        I think I'm going to go back again and check my coloring in #2. The salesgirl will probably kill me if I don't purchase on this trip, since the last time I was there, I put each on about 5 times (and it was my 2nd trip). My mom was with me this past trip and was leaning towards #2 for practicality on the beach b/c the fabric is so light. That being said, she's now back to #1.

Right now, I think I'm going to get #1. I love #2, but while it'll look great on the beach, it doesn't feel quite as "I'm getting married!" to me. Does that make sense
        I am going through the same thing right now, you have to feel like a bride in it. And it has to be the dress that oy love.... Let us know and post pics of you in them!! good luck

#34 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hopels
          It makes sense. I still love #2...hehehe....but it has to feel right to you. The dress I ended up with had a corset back which was my feeling of "I'm getting married". The other few I tried on didn't have the corset and I felt I could have just worn them to a fancy party, not necessarily my wedding. You'll make the right choice :o)

#35 katm

katm
          • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

I really like #1 but it all comes down to which one you feel fabulous in.

#36 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

I love #2!! It is romantic and very DWish.

#37 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:42 PM

I love #2! That dress has always caught my eye - I love how it's a traditional dress with a very non-traditional look!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#38 bethtamar

bethtamar
                • 74 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

My pick is #1. I love Nicole Miller dresses, and I actually tried on both of these dresses! My reply is biased because I totally fell in love with the first one when I tried it on!
                  Beth and Jason
                  May 25, 2008
                  Nuevo Vallarta

#39 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

Hi !

I vote for the 1st one because it have more of a classic look. But it all depends on you body. By this I mean the top part !!! If you a big breasted, the second one can make them look even more big, no ?

How did you feel when you tried them on? Which one did you feel more comfortable in ? Does question might help you decide...

Annie

#40 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
                    • 402 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

I voted for #2. I love it. Do you feel better in one or the other? I think it should be the one you feel best and most special in.
                      Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
                      Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
                      Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users