Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

Help me pick!!!

Wow, neck and neck at 10 and 11 votes each. I LOVE, love, LOVE #2! I might also like it better cuz I don't like the white dresses, I like them ivory or champagne or anything but white. But it just looks so pretty and beachy! Good luck

Wow! They are both gorgeous... I voted for #1 but I love #2 as well. I haven't even begun to try on dresses but I have a feeling I'll end up having to choose between 2 like you. Such a tough decision!

Wow it looks like you aren't the only one torn! The votes are almost 50/50. I for one like the look of the first one. It looks like it would stand up the best to moving around and also seems the most flattering. I like the lower back and cut of the train. If your FI is wearing a tux this will look much more appropriate. Good choices! I love Nicole Miller dresses! bunny_4.gif

I tried on several of the Nicole Miller dresses, and I love #2. It is unique and really bridges the gap between formal and more relaxed. Plus, I agree that the white dresses are not my thing as well.Click the image to open in full size.

Hmm, I tried on #2 and the color washed me out even though I look good in gray/silver, so I would say try it on again with some people you trust to tell you the truth to check the color on you. But if it's good? I so go for #2-I was so sad it didn't look good on me.