Photo

Looking for the Perfect Wedding Heel! (With Photos)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 Trinas79

Trinas79
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

You are so funny RaychelRae! I have a feeling that you will be on this 'perfect-shoe-hunt' right up until you get married!

I do love all the shoes you've found, as well. They are similar to the style that I am thinking about - and perhaps even fuschia, too!

Best of luck and I will stay tuned to see what you come up with (and to get my own ideas!!)

#22 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
    • 279 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

Raychel-

Have you tried Badgley Mischka? They have some fabulous shoes. Piperlime has a good selection of them.

I think I may go with these:

BADGLEY MISCHKA HYDE Wedding Shoes and HYDE Dyeable Bridal Shoes WHITE

Looks like you can get them dyed on this site as well.

#23 ~Angela~

~Angela~
      • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

Raychel Rae - I had no luck with the Barbie shoes! They have lots of other Barbie ones .... just not the ones you like!! Sorry! I will keep my eyes peeled elsewhere though!

#24 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
        • 446 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Trinas79 - I also have a feeling this is going to be a long process, which is why I thought I might as well dedicate a whole thread to it! Hopefully I'll at least help you find your shoe ; )

Lindobride14 - I have looked at her line and I do love them, especially the ones you might go with! That might have to be the way I go next when my current plan doesn't work out!

Angela - You are a sweetheart for even looking for me! When I told Tyler that I had a message board friend looking for a particular shoe in Canada for me, he was pretty much speechless, just rolled his eyes : )

My latest plan is to try dying (again) the original Stuart Weitzman's that I wanted. Apparently the exact same shoes (Jumbo) comes with two different heels, a shorter skinnier one, and a taller thicker one (but still "spiked"). The previous ones I had dyed were the shorter skinnier heel, which is probably another reason why I didn't like them as much.

I got these from Zappos (taller, thicker heel)
          Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I found a site that will dye your shoes (that you didn't have to buy from them) whatever color swatch you send them (Click the image to open in full size.

#25 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
          • 81 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

I am looking for a hot red pair for my day.

#26 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
            • 446 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PrincssScorpion7
              I am looking for a hot red pair for my day.
              You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a pair. I have seen so many hot red ones that I seriously almost considered going with red heels at one time. If they wouldn't absolutely completely clash with my colors (orange and fuchsia) I probably would have caved by now!

#27 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
              • 81 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RaychelRae
                You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a pair. I have seen so many hot red ones that I seriously almost considered going with red heels at one time. If they wouldn't absolutely completely clash with my colors (orange and fuchsia) I probably would have caved by now!

This is so funny! lol Because my colors are orange, red, and pink(not quite fuchsia) You must my wedding twin. lol

#28 AishaB

AishaB
                • 2,350 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

Good luck on the shoe search!
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#29 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                  • 1,114 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

Alright Raychel- I watched 4 weddings tonight and totally thought of you!! There was a bride that swarovski'd her WHOLE shoe herself...one shoe took 20 freaking hours!

Just had to share- I really hope you're still planning on doing your heels!
                    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                    Non-Pro Pics:
                    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#30 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:44 AM

I've been following your shoe saga too & just wanted to check in to see if you've received your swatch yet. I'm sure this will work out just fine, now that you'll have a swatch to work with! Good luck Raychel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users