Sign in to follow this  
FutureMrsTO

Birthdays During our Wedding Week...Suggestions...

KarenM i LOVE the idea of a bonfire!!! that would be so awesome! i hope you dont mind but i may try to steal that! i am going to ask my WC about it. thanks for the great idea

Agreed. My brother's birthday is on our wedding day! He doesn't care seeing as he will be on "vacation"!

Originally Posted by jamie0820 View Post

Thanks for bringing this up!  I know its an old thread, but my MIL's birthday is our wedding day!

That's sweet. At least she isn't pissed about the idea! I think it's great and you could always do something a little special just for her. Even if its just a separate cake or a dedicated song.

My mom's 50th birthday is the day we all arrive, my uncle (who is coming) is turning 50 a couple weeks later, and he and wife are celebrating their 10th anniversary this year, and my youngest daughter is turning 8 on our last day there, so I'm thinking of doing something during a welcome dinner or meet and greet of some sort. We all arrive on the same day, albeit different times.

Wow it crazy to see how many ppl are in the same boat.  My FMIL's bday is the same day as our wedding and my mom's bday is just about a week later.  So we plan on doing something special for the both of them.  Thanks for the great ideas.  Love the one about a bday cake at the welcome dinner.