• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#161 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mnh1983

Oh, and for anyone who needs something to curb a sweet tooth, try Yoplait Delights. They have a lemon one that tastes just like lemon meringue pie! They have some other flavors too, and they are only 100 calories.

My favorite thing now is the Mocha Special K Bars... (90 calories each) they taste like chocolate bars!!! mmmm

#162 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:45 AM

Ok now my before pic is also in so I am officially ready to start.

#163 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
      • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mere
        uuuggghhh-he brings leftover pizza home last night-omgoodness-I am going to hurt him-LOL. I can't wait to go back to work to be away from the temptations-haha!
        Argh!! Pizza is my ultimate weakness! I don't care about sweets or really anything else. But I heart my pizza. Oh and FI made a gin and tonic last night- another treat.

Another BDWer said somewhere- nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.... I need to remember that!

Hopefully a big workout day today- FI is out of town, so the pup and I will do an extra long walk- then I'm off to the gym. Have a great day ladies!
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#164 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:03 PM

My entry is also in. Woohoo! Time to get started.

#165 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
            That's how I feel Natasha! I have been working out/running/lifting etc way more than before and I have not lost a lb! Have to be honest though- I have probably had one too many cheat meals. I need to just cut it totally down. Only 2 1/2 months to go for us!
            I know!! I am going to die when the ticker shows 1 month and something... hahaha!

That's my thing too - I have cheat meals too often... LOL! But I think now that Friday is weigh-in day, I will probably use that night as my cheat day, since I always get a great work out in on Saturdays!

Speaking of working out - I am on day 6 of P90X, and it is killing me but its great! I'm doing some extra cardio in addition to it, since for me here isn't enough cardio invloved. But it does a lot more moves (i.e. chinups on our new bar) that I wouldn't have done otherwise! I think I'm going to get my AHR invitations shamped and ready to go, then take the puppy for a walk - cardio twice in one day!

Renee, I will get the picture for you this afternoon, B is working until 4 and then working out himself :)
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#166 mnh1983

mnh1983
            • 743 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

So, to get me motivated to start, I'm watching a couple of recent BL episodes that I've missed! Then I'm going to go workout like crazy!!!

#167 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hey ladies! Wow, I'm really excited about everyone who got their pictures in -- looks like we are going to have a great group this season!

I'm busily finishing up my nice new excel chart. I hope you don't mind if we extend the deadline a little bit for this first weigh-in -- I got a couple of PM's from people who just saw the thread and promise to get me a pic today (and also for Mischaka who is at work). I'll post the final list of participants tomorrow morning.

After that, we'll try to be more strict with the weigh-in deadline -- unless of course you let me know you're out of town or something.

Yay, I am excited!

#168 Mere

Mere
                • 729 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

Lady Trunck: "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" is what my Facebook friends and I say all the time! I need to repeat that to myself over and over.

#169 Mischaka

Mischaka
                  • 969 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

I really appreciate it!!!! I'm gonna try to rush home!!

#170 bride7474

bride7474
                    • 582 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Oryx
                      I know... don't you hate when they do that? I don't understand how FI can have chocolate in the house and not eat it. How do you not eat it?? I have to keep all that stuff out of the house.
                      My FI knows if he brings anything bad into the house, I will chuck it out. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users