love this one!!

Originally Posted by DWbridetobe View Post

My template is too large to post, but it was simple to make. Here is the image of what the labels will look like (when I finally get them printed and put on the first aid kits!)

Click the image to open in full size.

If anyone would like the .psd that I have for it, please PM me. I'm unsure of how to make it a smaller file without compromising the quality.

I don't know if you found any yet but they have them at our dollar store for 1.25 each.  They aren't empty (they are the cheap version of the J&J ones) but you can't beat the price!  I don't know if you are from Canada but they were at Dollarama if you are!

Originally Posted by turkchic View Post

I love this idea!  Does anyone know where to find/order empty plastic kits to fill with your own supplies?  I've seen the J&J ones... but I was hoping to find some cheap empty plastic containers???  Thanks! 

this is toooo funny, Love it!!

Originally Posted by DWbridetobe View Post

My template is too large to post, but it was simple to make. Here is the image of what the labels will look like (when I finally get them printed and put on the first aid kits!)

Click the image to open in full size.

If anyone would like the .psd that I have for it, please PM me. I'm unsure of how to make it a smaller file without compromising the quality.

These are awesome!

I took some ideas from this forum and made "survival baggies" and put the band-aids, Tylenol, etc in a small clear bag and stapled a brown stock paper folded in half with this label.  I printed the labels on sticker sheets and cut them out.  I didn't want to deal with taking all of those first aid kits. 

Thanks of all of the ideas.

bag topper mix.doc