I just ordered our STD calendar magnets from vista print!! Can't wait for it to come but wanted to share the image and template if anyone is interested in doing something similar. Hope you like it. Disclaimer: I'm definitely not artistic especially compared to others on this forum so there is definitely room for improvement. blush2.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

STD Calendar Template.ppt

Thanks for the kind words. Our families will definitely just put the STD on the side if we didn't make it practical... :)

Can you believe I actually spent all day on this magnet thingy! I hope another bride will be able to use this template.

This really is ingenious! What a great way to make sure that your guests look at your save the date frequently...even better than a plain magnet. Time well spent...I bet a lot of brides will use the template!

thanks for the template. I'm not very computer savvy so I'm trying to figure this out! Can you tell me how I can change the monthly calendars for the correct yearhuh.gif I really love the idea of putting an entire "useful" calendar on the save the date. THanks...it looks awesome!