Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#6141 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

June 18th! I just got off the phone with them AGAIN, and they are saying that we can have a meeting room there... ya cause we totally want to have our wedding reception in a tacky MEETING ROOM??? It says right on our invites that it is an OUTDOOR Champagne Brunch Reception. And the manager is STILL avoiding my calls... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#6142 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
    • 447 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by hutchets 

Let's see if these show up this time.

Hey...I could only open up one picture! looks beautiful though. Can't wait for your review on Jamaica!

Attached Files

#6143 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

June 18th! I just got off the phone with them AGAIN, and they are saying that we can have a meeting room there... ya cause we totally want to have our wedding reception in a tacky MEETING ROOM??? It says right on our invites that it is an OUTDOOR Champagne Brunch Reception. And the manager is STILL avoiding my calls... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow..that is terrible! I wouldn't even want to work with them again with their 2nd rate offer. they need to give you a full refund and I hope you can find somewhere else!

#6144 fmichelle

fmichelle
        • 298 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hey ladies! Cannot tell you how amazing everything was at Excellence, Punta Cana. The staff exceeded our expectations in every way. It could not have been more perfect.  Have a lot to catch up on, but wanted to share my favorite pic thus far!REC_0480.jpg

#6145 KathyW

KathyW
          • 123 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:45 PM

Hey Wonderful April brides just got my prof pics back and wanted to share a few of my favs... I cant believe April has come and gone and now were left with amazing memories and beyond beautiful pics..and each other of course! Whos working on baby makin now?? heheh

April 6 2011 043.jpgApril 6 2011 110.jpgApril 6 2011 233.jpg April 6 2011 042.jpgApril 6 2011 312.jpgApril 6 2011 339.jpgApril 6 2011 362.jpgApril 6 2011 344_pp_pp.jpgApril 6 2011 383.jpg

33 booked including bride and groom

#6146 lesee

lesee
            • 320 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

Kathy - your photos looked like you all had so much fun! Can't wait to see more. And MAN do you have nice eyes. Your bridesmaid dresses really pop - what great colour choices!

#6147 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

Kathy - I have to agree your eyes are gorgeous! And I love your pictures! The blue and yellow looks so great together- fantastic choice

#6148 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:45 AM

Meggers, I really hope they figure out a better solution. If anything, they should bump the other people to the meeting room. You booked first.

Francine, congratulations.

Kathy, great pictures.

I'm still trying to get people to upload photos so I can find a decent one of us.

Attached Files

#6149 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 165 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

Everyone's pictures are so great! I'm so envious of you that have your pictures back already!! I think it will be 3-4 more weeks until we get ours...I'm so anxious to see them!

Please post more of all of your pictures! I love looking at them! :)

#6150 lsmith211

lsmith211
                    • 168 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:45 AM

Everyone looked so beautiful!!!  I can't believe we're all married now!  Here are a few of my pics - it's so hard to choose what to post!

wedding2.jpg

wedding 7.jpg

wedding1.jpg

wedding4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users