April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5951 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

Oh no Erin!!! Why dont you like the jewel????

Thanks ladies for all the kind words!!!!!

#5952 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

It looks really yellow to me...

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5953 baileybride2b

• 100 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

Okay ladies.....hello hello hello!!!!!!

I am now a MRS....

Brandy your pics are amazing.  Gorgeous!!

Tris..you look like you guys had a blast!

Okay so the trip was great....wedding day........oy vay!!!!!  I was sick in the morning but I wasn't too bad for the ceremony and pics....then it hit!!!  I was in the bathroom in our room for most of the evening..I missed dinner, I tried to go but ended up leaving and going back to the room until 8:30 (reception started at 7:30), I managed to stay untl 10:30 and I did get a few dances in.

Overall it was an amazing day but kinda sucked that I felt so crappy.......funny thing...I was prepared for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING....what I didn't plan for was heat stroke on my actual wedding day.  Oh well we are still recovering from the wonderful trip and I wouldn't change a thing about it.....ok not true I wish I didn't miss out on alot of my special day!!

Anyway.....here's the link to my pictures I posted on Facebook!! Let me know what you think!!

#5954 baileybride2b

• 100 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

Oh yah Tenny...gorgeous pictures!! you look beautiful!

#5955 lesee

• 320 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

Brandy - you looked amazing

Baileybride - so sorry you were sick for your big day but you looked stunning - congrats!

Ella - so happy you got your shoes

Tris - you look like you had a fabulous time at your stagette!!

MY FI & GM's CLOTHES WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW!!! PHEW!!!!! And my hair fascinators will be shipped directly to the resort if they do not arrive on time - the company so generously offered to do that if they don't show! So...I'm all sorted there

my to do list - still

1. reception/dance playlist

2. pick up my dress

3. hair

4. wax

5. chop up a song for the ceremony

6. lash extensions

7. PACK!!!

#5956 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

Oh no Baileybride.  Sorry to hear you got sick on your big day, but you looked gorgeous and it sounds like you were in good spirits about it all.  :) 

I love seeing all the new brides coming back!!  So happy for all you girls!

#5957 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Monica your pictures are beautiful. I would have no idea that you were sick at all! Congratulations.

P.S. Your little boy is adorable. Such a sweet little family.

#5958 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Erin-so happy you got your shoes, FINALLY!!!

Bailey if you wouldn't have told us we never would have known you were sick. Cause you looked stunning in your pics! They all turned out so beautiful and little man is just adorable, I want to pinch his little cheeks!!!! :)

#5959 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Monica - You were so CLASSY & GORGEOUS on your wedding day (and I agree, your little boy is such a handsome little guy!)

I swear I'm going insane. We're surrounded by boxes and FI hasn't started packing a thing yet. I asked him when he was planning on getting started and his answer was "before we move". Hah. Seriously, not funny right now. Thank goodness we're almost finished putting together all of our "stationary" stuff... but it's tough to finish it off when you're surrounded by boxes and chaos. I don't know how we're going to get this all done. I haven't even started writing my vows...

Breath... breath... breath...

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#5960 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:13 AM

Tris I hope he gets all packed up soon. And that your move goes smoothly this weekend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users