Let me know what you all think- too plain? font stupid looking? what about using the 2 types of font.. Thanks for your help!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry I'm not sure how to make it bigger

i think it's cute - i would make the palm tree graphic a little smaller though - it's overshadowing your names. Don't make it tiny - Just small enough that there is equal white space all around the circle. right now it doesn't look centered within the circle very cute though and i would keep with those two fonts!

impressive! do you have a secondary wedding color? if so, i would use it on your names. if not, i'd change names to blue. i think the fonts look great together. but date/location should be more centered with the circle. also try caps for date/location. great job!

Maybe change the color of the font to blue and make the trees grey? I don't know something about the coloring is off. Pretty blue though.

i think the fonts are great but maybe reduce the size of the palm trees a little and possibly in a lighter shade; to make your names, date and location more obvious. Love the blue around the outside.