Sign in to follow this  
momx2

Wedding Shoe Dilemma

I went my local mall today with no intention of looking for shoes but ended up finding a great sandal that I want to wear for my wedding. The problem is that it is a really nice wedge sandal but I do not know how appropriate it is for my wedding. Part of me says that this is a destination wedding so traditional type shoes are not a must. But the other side says the wedge heel my be a bit much not to mention it is a bronze type color shoe.

What are you opinions on wearing a wedge flip flop sandal on your wedding day? Do you even see the bride's shoes anyway?

I plan to wear flipflops.....I'm sure people really won't see my shoes, but I'm not bothered if they do! I've seen lots of posts on here of ladies wearing all sorts of shoes in many different colours! Do what you feel is right for you!

I've seen tons of pictures of brides wearing wedges, flip flops, bare feet, bright pink, bright blue, bright red...your day honey...wear what makes you happy!!!

I would make sure that your dress length can support the heel height. I know I LOVE heels but the seamstress told me that I can only get a 1/2 inch heel : (

So make sure that your dress won't look crazy short depending on the height of the wedge! Good luck!

Wear whatever you like and are comfortable in. I am wearing 4 inch Louboutins but then I am a crazy shoeaholic and feel my wedding is the only time I can justify spending that much money on a pair of shoes. My feet may hurt but it will totally be worth it as far as I am concerned.

wear what u want, i havent even found a show i like, besides these flip flops. if i dont find shoes im not going to stress it because noone will even be able to see my feet because my dress is so long lol