Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#351 jlarruda

jlarruda
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

Mayte decorates the ceremony, provides different chair options.. not sure if you have already, but add the Jellyfish page & group on facebook and theres pictures and videos of weddings.

#352 CandM2012

CandM2012
    • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:11 AM

Yeay....just heard back from Maytae and my date is open!!    Super excited...now to plan all of the details.

#353 vav11238

vav11238
      • 166 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

Mayte decorates the ceremony, provides different chair options.. not sure if you have already, but add the Jellyfish page & group on facebook and theres pictures and videos of weddings.

I've just looked for the page and couldn't find it. What is it listed under? 

#354 jlarruda

jlarruda
        • 201 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

It's $500 to decorate for the Ceremony and $500 to decorate for the Reception but I think it depends on how many guests you have because on my preinvoice Mayte has it less for both Ceremony & Reception.  I'm using Pastor York and it is a $300 fee but eveyone raves about him.  The way I see it, Mayte takes care of eveything.. you don't have to worry about bringing anything and with all the time and effort she does it comes out beautifully so you don't have to worry about anything.

I just went to look at some of my old emails from Mayte and here are some of her responses:

- What does the Ceremony set on the beach include?

Bamboo tent in wedding colors, decoration, table ceremony, centerpiece, chairs, covers and ribbons ind wedding colors, aysle, decorations, carpet, tikki torches and a lounge area on the beach with white sofas, chair lounge and pilllow every where.

- Decoration of place and tables, what does it include?

Linen, napkign chairs, covers, ribbons, centerpieces, candles, decoration napkin, names cards, menu cards, cake table, book table, decoration entrance and place

#355 laurenanndelli

laurenanndelli
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

I thought I read somewhere that the jellyfish restaurant does not take credit cards...is that true? Also I am having just my reception there and reserving the entire restaurant do you know if lounge furniture is included or if it is an extra fee? 

#356 jlarruda

jlarruda
            • 201 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

I want to say that Jellyfish only takes credit cards for food and beverages.  Lounge furniture should be included in the fee you're paying for decorating the reception.

#357 megsosborn

megsosborn
              • 70 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

laurenanndelli:

They do take cards.  I mention credit card specifics in my review on page 25 :) 

#358 jlarruda

jlarruda
                • 201 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

Just wanted to let you ladies in the U.S. know that you can email the Dominican Tourism Board in NY to mail you DR brochures for free, I'm going to mail them along with luggage tags about a month before our wedding.  I emailed them about 3 days ago and the very next day they arrived priorty mail 8 lbs worth.. 20 brochures and I didn't pay a thing.  The email is:  DRTourismBoardNY@verizon.net

#359 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

When are you geting married CanD?

#360 CandM2012

CandM2012
                    • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

thanks...think I might do the same especially that is it free!  :)

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

Just wanted to let you ladies in the U.S. know that you can email the Dominican Tourism Board in NY to mail you DR brochures for free, I'm going to mail them along with luggage tags about a month before our wedding.  I emailed them about 3 days ago and the very next day they arrived priorty mail 8 lbs worth.. 20 brochures and I didn't pay a thing.  The email is:  DRTourismBoardNY@verizon.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users