Hi Ladies!

My sister is thinking of having her wedding reception at the Jellyfish restaurant in April 2011.  Could someone email the pricing and info. as well?  Please send me a PM and I will provide my email address. 

Thank you!

I just went through this thread and issused infractions/banned everyone that asked to have attachments emailed to them - that is still against forum rules.  It is also against the rules to email said attachments. 

Hi Everyone,

I have tried to contact Mayte since last Friday and she has not returned my email. Is their anyone that has heard from her recently?

I am wondering if her email is down. Please let me know.

Thanks

Someone just responded to me via email (jellyfishrestaurant@gmail.com) but they didnt have a signature with a name...

I emailed them asking for wedding package information/options and all they sent me was a menu, does anyone know if they have wedding package options for the ceremony, decor, etc???

Thanks ladies

I dont think they have a wedding package, but they do list the price for the cermony. I am really considering them and have just emailed Mayte with a few more questions. It just doesn't seem like there are many reviews from brides on here.