#381 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

looks great!

Originally Posted by skadow 

Well Since you asked! lol

I am doing an all white wedding, with egg plant purple accents.

I bought 5 vases identical to the picture below and bought Calla lillys for them. We will be using round tables. I have booked Make Up and Photo so far. I am going with an outside vendor for both. Because that used up a lot of my money. I really had to say no to DecoCancun. We are bring 50 white lanterns, 12'. I bought LED battery lights for them. 12 for $5.00 I think? Just incase we don't have electric where we go. I am going eggplant purple for all the table cloths and Chair sashes. Oh, We also got the Amathis Rose Package and are using 1500 Vacation Dollars toward it.

P9290298.jpg

#382 lolitabride

lolitabride
    • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I'm so sorry to hear! I know that everything will work out. I actually made all of my girls open up an account together and save for our rooms. People look at the price tag and get overwhelmed. Some people are not the best long-term planners. They need people to hand hold...

#383 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

Woo Hoo! I just got my first email from our MP on site WC! It's Claudia Alejandra Fonseca. Once I download the attachments I'll post them here!

So excited to start reserving our locations!

#384 Kristibear

Kristibear
        • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:21 AM

Thank you for the info Jenn, I will keep that in mind.  I guess we can take a trip to one of the other Palace resorts that offers a better beach.  Any ideas?

#385 JennW818

JennW818
          • 267 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

OMG, really?? So early! That's fantastic.  I'm so scared I'm not going to hear from my WC until March or so.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Woo Hoo! I just got my first email from our MP on site WC! It's Claudia Alejandra Fonseca. Once I download the attachments I'll post them here!

So excited to start reserving our locations!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#386 kyndall

kyndall
            • 151 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:32 AM

Those look great.  Are you bringing in your own vases or you buying them there?  Also - are you planning on hanging lanterns your self?

Originally Posted by skadow 

Well Since you asked! lol

I am doing an all white wedding, with egg plant purple accents.

I bought 5 vases identical to the picture below and bought Calla lillys for them. We will be using round tables. I have booked Make Up and Photo so far. I am going with an outside vendor for both. Because that used up a lot of my money. I really had to say no to DecoCancun. We are bring 50 white lanterns, 12'. I bought LED battery lights for them. 12 for $5.00 I think? Just incase we don't have electric where we go. I am going eggplant purple for all the table cloths and Chair sashes. Oh, We also got the Amathis Rose Package and are using 1500 Vacation Dollars toward it.

P9290298.jpg

#387 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

Jenn - I told our Miami WC that I wanted to book some events and she forwarded my request to MP. I wasn't expecting her to email me directly. I promise not to take up much of her time though, because I know she must focus on the onsite brides.

#388 JennW818

JennW818
                • 267 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:03 AM

That's great!! Good for you!! I would love to see any of the general info she sends you, if you  don't mind.  I emailed my WC last week, but I don't know when I'll hear back from her. 

Jenn - I told our Miami WC that I wanted to book some events and she forwarded my request to MP. I wasn't expecting her to email me directly. I promise not to take up much of her time though, because I know she must focus on the onsite brides.

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#389 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

The menus have already been posted else where, but here they are again. I also included the complementary package cake and flowers.

Attached Files

#390 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                    • Banned
                    • 223 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

Yup, that's how I got my WC email information too....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users