Sign in to follow this  

My mother-in-law who was also my TA checked with ton of people trying to get her Vacation dollars moved to us to use since she knew she wouldn't be using it and they would not allow it.  No budging on that one at all.  Room money only goes for the people in that room.

Originally Posted by Leigh17 View Post

Angela -

Based on my group's experience, the Vacation Dollars can only be used for the people in the room.  You can't transfer them among different rooms.  But one person in the room can use all of the Vacation Dollars for their room.

Hi Catherine.  We will be there at the same time.  I'm getting married on May 13th.  I hope you get all  your problems sorted with your reservations contact.

Originally Posted by catherine1982neil View Post

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married at the Moon Palace on May12th. I'm having huge problems getting anyone from the Miami office to respond. I was dealing with Pilar Fernedez but shes now gone. I am palace resort member but was wondering if anyone had any contacts at the miami office they could give me who responds to emails.

Many thanks

Angela -

Sorry, I don't think they will allow it.  The person getting the services (i.e. playing golf) has to be the one that has the vacation dollars.  You can't pay for others services with your vacation dollars (unless you're sharing a room). 

Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

Leigh,

I was under the impression that my dad could use his vacation dollars to pay for something for me, not transfer them to me.  For instance, he wants to use some of his vacation dollars to pay for my fiance's golf.

That would be sure helpful we we could do that - we have lots of older people going and they won't use all of theirs up and want to spend their vacation dollars on the younger people.

We're getting married at dolphin beach at 5pm followed by a cocktail hour and reception at Grand Terrace.  Kalena is our wc and has been awesome!  So sorry to hear you are having problems with reservations.  My experience with the Miami office was not good either.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by catherine1982neil View Post

Wow day after crazy. Where you getting married? What have you got planned for the day?

I contacted caroline someone and her out of office said to contact lisa lizano but shes hopless. Happy planning everyone x

Congratulations on booking, GeorgiaPeach!

We just got married 2/13/11 at MP and we booked Sascha Gluck for our wedding and a TTD session afterwards.  He was AMAZING and his pricing was VERY reasonable.  We did a 7-hour package (5 hours the day of and a 2-hour TTD session the next day) and it came in right around $2,000.  He also offers smaller packages for less.  I would definitely check him out!  cancunphotos.net

Good luck!

Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post

Im booked for 9-3-2011 at Moon Palace!! Just looking for a photographer now. I really dont want to pay that much but I saw bad reviews for the resorts photographers. Any referrals?

So excited woot.gifJust booked Sascha Gluck as our photographer for the wedding!! After reading all the raves here and looking at all the great pictures posted here I had no doubt that he is the one (he he msnwink.gif)

hi catherine,

i'm a wedding coordinator in the Miami office. can you please send me a message with your wedding number and contact information so i could get this resolved for you? thank you!