Sign in to follow this  
bmoney1122

Considering DW

Good Morning Everyone!

My name is Brooke and I have been putting off planning my wedding due to graduate school. I figured it was about time to start and I have been considering Cancun, Mexico as a location. Does anyone know of any resorts that provide great wedding packages? Also, I am shooting for a February 2011 wedding.

Thank you!

Welcome and congrats! Go to the wedding reviews section and search for cancun to see what resorts come up. The reviews are really helpful and give you some info about wha to expect from that resort vs another. Good luck!

Congratulations! There are many resorts in Cancun as you can see from the posts above. We are getting married at Moon Palace...but some of the others with wedding packages that we researched were....

All Palace Resorts (Adventura, Sun, Beach, Moon)

Excellence Resorts (Adults Only)

Dreams

Azul

Good luck!

hey...you should and the date you've chosen is great for vendors..you'll get good discounts.

even me sometimes, i find myself giving big breaks on my packages.

Goodluck on the planning!

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

Hello! Welcome to an amazing site! You will honestly be soo happy you are choosing a destination wedding.... i mean vacation and wedding in one.... what more could you ask for. You'll find tons of useful info on here and tons of helpful people. Soo have funn planning! :)