Fire Dancers PDC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hi,

Does anyone have any information for fire dancers in PLaya Del Carmen? We are doing our welcome dinner in down town Playa off 5th at a restaurant on the beach.

We would love to end the night with fire dancers. I have looked everywhere but I have not found anything.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#2 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
    • 349 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

I am also interested in having fire dancers at my reception--I am going to get one through a wedding coordinator in Tulum for something like $450 for 35 minutes with 4 dancers or $200 for 20 minutes for 2 fire dancers.

I would suggest contacting a wedding coordinator, or in your case, you might want to just head over to the Parrot Beach Club in PDC as I believe they have a great fire dance show at 10pm and a party afterwards. Good luck!

#3 indy_chic

indy_chic
      • 336 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

Itzaed Group offers $260US for 10 minutes, others like Zuniga charge upwards of $1000US for 15 minutes. I think in your situation, the PBC is your best bet :)

#4 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

Wow our wc gave us some rates and I thought they were crazy. But I see now they actually are that expensive. Thanks ladies for your help.
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5 BethBride1

BethBride1
          • 106 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sita&Nate
          I am also interested in having fire dancers at my reception--I am going to get one through a wedding coordinator in Tulum for something like $450 for 35 minutes with 4 dancers or $200 for 20 minutes for 2 fire dancers.

I would suggest contacting a wedding coordinator, or in your case, you might want to just head over to the Parrot Beach Club in PDC as I believe they have a great fire dance show at 10pm and a party afterwards. Good luck!
          Do you know the name the vendor by any chance? That seems to be the best rice that I've seen.

#6 jdrewett

jdrewett
          • 171 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:23 AM

I would just end the night at Blue Parrot. I just did my site visit and the nightly show at 11pm was great!
            -Jessica

#7 nsousa

nsousa
            • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:20 AM

Just got some great prices from this company and they offer several different packages for all budgets....

Perla Cervantes Moreno
              perla@alquimiaevents.com
              http://en.alquimiaevents.com

#8 kimbos

kimbos
              • 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

Fire dancers sound fun but do you really want to watch them dance for more than 10 minutes anyway. It seem like it would get old pretty quick. If you look at it that way the cost will not be as high.

My cousin had some at here wedding in Isla Mujeres but I am not sure how much they were there. They were good!

#9 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

This company should really work on thier website.  I can only imagine the amount of business they probably lose out on because thier website is rough to navigate and does not offer up much actual information about what is avaialbe and pricing. 

Originally Posted by nsousa 

Just got some great prices from this company and they offer several different packages for all budgets....

Perla Cervantes Moreno
                  perla@alquimiaevents.com
                  http://en.alquimiaevents.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users