Jump to content

Photo

$13.00 jewelry gifts


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • Member
  • 531 posts

    Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tonir
    I've never seen these at Tiffany. Also where do you keep getting all of this jewelry? This is obviously not still left over from your wedding.
    Tonir...

    Just so you know I was a Swine Flu Bride... I had over 150 guests attending my wedding and most of them canceled leaving me with 36 or so guests, so I do have tons of things left over from my wedding that I was going to hand out to my guests. So since I do, Im selling them and trying to give another bride the chance to buy them. So for you to say its obvious!! Im not understanding what your trying to say!!

    #12 bridej9

    bridej9
    • Jr. Member
    • 180 posts

      Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:15 PM

      I was one of those lucky brides to get 4 necklaces and they are perfect for the occassion and sterling silver, the price and quality was well worth it! Thanks again.

      #13 cancunbride

      cancunbride
      • Member
      • 531 posts

        Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by bridej9
        I was one of those lucky brides to get 4 necklaces and they are perfect for the occassion and sterling silver, the price and quality was well worth it! Thanks again.

        Thank you!!! Im not trying to cause an argument over some necklaces but if a bride isn't interested they just dont buy them.

        #14 ronsoliman

        ronsoliman
        • Jr. Member
        • 233 posts

          Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

          ALSO found some real South Sea Pearls that will cost you less than $10 for both neclace and earings.

          #15 NikkiT.

          NikkiT.
          • Newbie
          • 106 posts

            Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

            Tonir,

            Just FYI-when you have time go to the Tiffany & Co. website and you will find the necklaces under silver necklaces and pendants.

            #16 roo66

            roo66
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,001 posts

              Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:10 AM

              The Tiffany three star necklaces ARE on the Tiffany site they are over $600 each!!
              I dont want to cause trouble either. No one in there right mind would sell genuine goods at such a greatly reduced price.
              I opologize in advance if i have done you an injustice But i do think if an offer seems to good to be true then it probably is.
              Again if you are happy to purchase sterling siver jewelry check out ebay where they are being sold for $4 with free shipping.

              #17 Tonir

              Tonir
              • Jr. Member
              • 283 posts

                Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by roo66
                The Tiffany three star necklaces ARE on the Tiffany site they are over $600 each!!
                I dont want to cause trouble either. No one in there right mind would sell genuine goods at such a greatly reduced price.
                I opologize in advance if i have done you an injustice But i do think if an offer seems to good to be true then it probably is.
                Again if you are happy to purchase sterling siver jewelry check out ebay where they are being sold for $4 with free shipping.
                Sorry I should've checked it out. But I did buy the previous starfish necklaces and they are a very embarassing fake of a Tiffany necklace. I'm okay with buying knockoffs, but these are too embarrassing to give to anyone or even wear myself. Just be careful and know what you are getting when you make the purchase.

                I agree that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. The point I was trying to make before was, even if you were a Swine Flue bride, wouldn't you have sold all your goods at once? Your wedding was 9 months ago, and you've been selling things ever since. That's all I'm saying.

                #18 JENISE

                JENISE
                • Member
                • 652 posts

                  Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

                  Wow ladies. Can't we all just get along?!!!?

                  No where on this thread did I see that CancunBride say these were Tiffanys. A previous bride had asked but no answer was ever given. It should be at a brides discretion whether something is worth purchasing.

                  If you feel like something is too good to be true, then you do not have to purchase the product. I think we are all big girls here and are able to make our own decisions.

                  I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, it's just I feel like Cancunbride is being attacked. This forum is supposed to be friendly and inviting and I just feel hostility.

                  Again, can't we all just get along? lol

                  #19 btn1091

                  btn1091
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 180 posts

                    Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:11 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JENISE
                    Wow ladies. Can't we all just get along?!!!?

                    No where on this thread did I see that CancunBride say these were Tiffanys. A previous bride had asked but no answer was ever given. It should be at a brides discretion whether something is worth purchasing.

                    If you feel like something is too good to be true, then you do not have to purchase the product. I think we are all big girls here and are able to make our own decisions.

                    I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, it's just I feel like Cancunbride is being attacked. This forum is supposed to be friendly and inviting and I just feel hostility.

                    Again, can't we all just get along? lol

                    Jenise I completely agree... Cancunbride has been great to help brides find the necklaces that they were looking for! From the other posts listed on this site, it is clear that there are many brides who are happy with their purchases. I have always found this to be a very welcoming and friendly site and would like to keep up that atmosphere. Thank you to all BDW brides for helping us still in the planning/completion process!! This site has been one of the best part of my wedding planning and I am very thankful to have found it!

                    #20 LadyTrunck

                    LadyTrunck
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,114 posts

                      Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JENISE
                      Wow ladies. Can't we all just get along?!!!?

                      No where on this thread did I see that CancunBride say these were Tiffanys. A previous bride had asked but no answer was ever given. It should be at a brides discretion whether something is worth purchasing.

                      If you feel like something is too good to be true, then you do not have to purchase the product. I think we are all big girls here and are able to make our own decisions.

                      I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, it's just I feel like Cancunbride is being attacked. This forum is supposed to be friendly and inviting and I just feel hostility.

                      Again, can't we all just get along? lol
                      Amen Sister!

                      I think you said everything that I was thinking while reading these posts. I don't think you are ruffling any feathers at all. We are not here to attack other members- we are here for support, ideas, and even friendship!

                      This forum is not a place for negativity.

                      Thanks for posting the beautiful necklaces Cancun Bride!!
                      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                      Non-Pro Pics:
                      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users