Sign in to follow this  
swang005

Los Cabos Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swang005 View Post
Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I can't wait to get started! Everyone has been so helpful thus far...weather wise, is July better?

I feel like I need to get on the ball to pick a place to make sure that the venues are available! So much to do!!
I'm going to Cabo in a week, for the first week of August. I'll let you know what the weather is like... I have a feeling I'll be telling you what he air conditioning is like instead though!

Have you started looking at resorts yet?

I am getting married in July and I am a little worried about the weather. But hey its Mexico its suppose to be hot. I live in the valley outside of Los Angeles and our summers are like in the 100's so I am not too worried about it. I went to Cabo maybe 2 years ago in August and I loved it. However I was in a bikini everyday. I wasn't thinking about being in a wedding dress. I am a teacher so I would like to get married during the summer and July was the only time.

Good luck,

Jess

i got married June 29 of this year and it was hot in the day- but there was always a breeze and it was not too bad at night- i mean i did get a little hot towards the end of the night (once we began to dance) but i knew that it would be like that