Chair Sashes

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

I am ordering satin sashes and they are 8 inches by 108 inches.
    Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#12 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

carolina......this is a great idea! did you run this by your WC at Dreams? Did she say this was ok? this will save a bunch of $$$$!

#13 smckinney22

• 185 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

Thanks for the info!!

#14 Jodimichelle

• 310 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

Hey Girls.. I was thinking about purchasing these organza sashes too. I think my fiance found them for like .75 a piece. The vendor at my resort wanted $ 4 a piece and then said $3 would be the cheapest. Ridiculous. Why spend $3 when I could bring it with me..

Q- How do they come? And how to bring them down??
          My WC said my bridesmaids or family members would need to set them up..SERIOUSLY
          24 Rooms Booked!

#15 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
          • 436 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

hey, do any of your have any pictures of these sashes set up?

#16 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

I will probably go with the organza turquoise from Wedding linens direct. I believe they will send you samples so if you are having a hard time between satin and crystal organza that may be your best bet.

wedding linens direct home page

#17 Snickers

• 193 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Please post pics on anything you have since I am totally not sure what I want to do.

#18 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for the link Amymarie!

#19 hoyt75

• 371 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

I bought my chair sashes from here and they look exactly like they do in the pictures online. Sorry - I don't have a flicker account so I'm unable to post pics. But trust me, they look exactly like they do in the pics online!

Very happy with mine, but I didn't order the organza sashes. It's a matter of personal opinion, but I think the color on the organza ones don't pop as much the silk ones. They are 108 inches long and 8 inches wide. I did a test sash on my kitchen chairs and it's super easy. You just tie it in a bow as if you're tieing your shoes.

I'm packing my bags to for our wedding now, and I bought spacebags to put all of the fabric and stuff like this in. When I got my sashes in they were nicely folded, but the folding caused the sashes to be creased. I just unrolled all of them and hung them up in the bathroom while I took a shower, this took all the creases out. Then I rolled, not folded, them back up so their would be no creases/wrinkles. So far, it's worked pretty well.

If you're looking to buy chair sashes I would absolutely recommend this vendor. They are super cheap, good quality, and come in very very quickly. Let me know if you have other questions! Good luck ladies!

#20 lalanyc

• 363 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

Since this is a thread about chair sashes, I have a question for you ladies -

Do you have any ideas for unique applications of chair sashes?? I dont want to pay extra to have Tiffany chairs for our reception but I would like to do something a little different than just a bow in the back of each chair. Is anyone here doing something unusual w/ their sashes (could be adding flowers or tying differently, etc.)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users