Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rus

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

Recommended Posts

Will do! Yes, I feel great. 

 

Others will notice the difference  a lot sooner than you will. 

 

Clothes fitting better than ever and fitting into things that you couldn't fit into before, makes it all worthwhile.

 

Sounds great! Make sure to share a few teasers with us when you get your photos :)

 

Happy Planning!
 

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post



WOooooohooooo, you have to let me know how it goes!  Good job, I bet your feel awesome!!!!!

 

We were at dinner last night and FI was pointing out the definition in my shoulders he can see now!  woot.gif

It is super motiviation, so is fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear for over 1.5 years.  :)   (and this is just the beginning!!)

 

Happy Boud. shoot shopping!  I am in Toronto, so am going with Erin Blackwood, she is unreal (with renaissance photography)...I hunted her down, love her stuff!   

:)

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so bummed...Erin dropped the ball and now I am looking for a new photographer this late in the game!!!  Erghhhhhhh

 

Yours is so soooon!  Have you shopped for your outfits yet? 
 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

Will do! Yes, I feel great. 

 

Others will notice the difference  a lot sooner than you will. 

 

Clothes fitting better than ever and fitting into things that you couldn't fit into before, makes it all worthwhile.

 

Sounds great! Make sure to share a few teasers with us when you get your photos :)

 

Happy Planning!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! That's terrible. I'm sure you'll find one. 

 

I know!! Not as of yet. I need to get on that very soon. I'm just so caught up with so much to do. I'm leaving for Miami on Sunday with my girlfriends for a mini bachelorette party for 4 days, then have a two birthday partys when I return. Yikes!! 
 

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

I am so bummed...Erin dropped the ball and now I am looking for a new photographer this late in the game!!!  Erghhhhhhh

 

Yours is so soooon!  Have you shopped for your outfits yet? 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't weddings fun!!  wacko.gif

lol

 

It will all work out...you will find the perfect outfits....happy mini bachelorette!!! 

:)

 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

Oh no! That's terrible. I'm sure you'll find one. 

 

I know!! Not as of yet. I need to get on that very soon. I'm just so caught up with so much to do. I'm leaving for Miami on Sunday with my girlfriends for a mini bachelorette party for 4 days, then have a two birthday partys when I return. Yikes!! 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh!! So fun! LOL I'm sure it will. Thank You msnwink.gif

 

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Aren't weddings fun!!  wacko.gif

lol

 

It will all work out...you will find the perfect outfits....happy mini bachelorette!!! 

:)

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

Congratulations to all of your weight losses! Very impressive.

First visit to this forum and its just what I needed. My wedding is 3 months away and I need to loose 7 lbs by then. After a weekend visiting my sister and eating awfully, Today is day number one of healthy eating and regular exercise for me. I weigh 146 right now and would like to see that number get down to at LEAST 139 before I get married. My dress fits well but there is definintly room for improvement.

 

I am an RN but I work casual 12 hour shifts days and nights. this makes it difficult as trying to plan out what to eat during the night and day to eat a balanced meal plan is difficult. And being casual I will get called in at 7 am and supposed to be there ASAP therefore it makes it hard  to pack a well planned lunch.

 

My FI is getting on board with this as well so hopefully with us both motivated to get in shape over the next three months we will have each other for support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats and Good Luck!!  You should be able to easily pull that off.  Be consistent and stay motivated.  And it always helps with the FI is on the same plan.

 

 

I am just under 3 months now and just finished my second week of Insanity.  I'm loving it and I know I am going to get the results I want if I stick it out.  My nutrition is almost on point so I don't have much else I can work on.  Just have to stay motivated and hopefully injury free.  My dress comes in next month so I am hoping to be closer to what I will be for the wedding so I don't need to make too many additional alterations.  88 days to go!!
 

Originally Posted by countrybride View Post

Hi Ladies!

Congratulations to all of your weight losses! Very impressive.

First visit to this forum and its just what I needed. My wedding is 3 months away and I need to loose 7 lbs by then. After a weekend visiting my sister and eating awfully, Today is day number one of healthy eating and regular exercise for me. I weigh 146 right now and would like to see that number get down to at LEAST 139 before I get married. My dress fits well but there is definintly room for improvement.

 

I am an RN but I work casual 12 hour shifts days and nights. this makes it difficult as trying to plan out what to eat during the night and day to eat a balanced meal plan is difficult. And being casual I will get called in at 7 am and supposed to be there ASAP therefore it makes it hard  to pack a well planned lunch.

 

My FI is getting on board with this as well so hopefully with us both motivated to get in shape over the next three months we will have each other for support.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I agree....7 pounds/6 months....no worries!!!!!

 

I have two months as of tomorrow, and really wanted to be down more than I am, but have been putting in the time for planning good meals and getting my exercise in (sometimes twice a day....running/weights and then hot yoga pm)

The weight is not melting off by any means, but I feel 100% better than I did a few months ago.  

 

How have you been doing on insanity???  results up to this point?  

:)

GO LADIES GO......we got this.....  ;)

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Congrats and Good Luck!!  You should be able to easily pull that off.  Be consistent and stay motivated.  And it always helps with the FI is on the same plan.

 

 

I am just under 3 months now and just finished my second week of Insanity.  I'm loving it and I know I am going to get the results I want if I stick it out.  My nutrition is almost on point so I don't have much else I can work on.  Just have to stay motivated and hopefully injury free.  My dress comes in next month so I am hoping to be closer to what I will be for the wedding so I don't need to make too many additional alterations.  88 days to go!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 months congrats! I have three months to go and am getting excited. The thing that really made me decide to whip my but into shape was reading a post from a nother bride on this site that said after her wedding how she never got in shape like she planned and the only thing she could attribute it too is pure lazyiness! Haha I felt the same way so thought I better start. Day one is over, well Im cuurently working night shift so not technically over... I did pack healthy snacks to help keep me alert! I did 10 kms on the elipitcal and it felt great!

 

As for insanity! haha we know how what goes!

 

Good for you on the hot yoga unfortuantly thats not available where I live

 

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post


I agree....7 pounds/6 months....no worries!!!!!

 

I have two months as of tomorrow, and really wanted to be down more than I am, but have been putting in the time for planning good meals and getting my exercise in (sometimes twice a day....running/weights and then hot yoga pm)

The weight is not melting off by any means, but I feel 100% better than I did a few months ago.  

 

How have you been doing on insanity???  results up to this point?  

:)

GO LADIES GO......we got this.....  ;)



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies I need some encouragement for the last few months before the wedding.... for those brides that the wedding is coming in the next 2-3-4 months.... are you still fighting to get those pounds/inches off??? For the last couple of months, i've been struggling... i'm down 50 pounds since January which is amazing .. however it's been hard since July to get myself motivated to reach my final goal..... another 9-10 pounds and I should be where I want to be!! Eekkk 3months and the wedding will be here ... will I be able to do it is the quesiton!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Dental care would be very challenging when you are invited to a wedding. Everyone needs a clean and white teeth. I was also looking for a dental clinic in Toronto but all of the Doctor were busy. This was when I found Walk in Dental Clinic in Yonge Street just south of Steels. Since they were open until midnight, I did not have to leave my work early to get to my dentist. This dental clinic used dental veneers for my teeth and at the wedding everyone was asking me how I created my smile very nice.  The fact that they accept emergency patients for dental care is also very good. before the wedding, I recommend using this dentistry. If you need emergency dental care in Toronto visit Dr Karimi and Walk in dental clinic for their great patient care and service. 
    • I'm so sorry to hear this  Did you have a signed contract with him? What did he or the contract say the turn around time be? If it is way past the deadline, you have made several documented attempts to contact him, and he has broken your contract and failed to produce what has been promised, you could resort to writing an online review of your experience -- often times, that motivates vendors who've dropped the ball to rectify the situation because it affects other potential clients. 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...