Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#951 choeft201

choeft201
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:17 AM

I have been back from the wedding for a little over a month and have gained 6 pounds. I just started working out again today and it was really hard. Try to not get to relaxed when you get back and stay focused on a life long goal of fitness

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#952 Mwise17

Mwise17
    • 528 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

I am fighting for each pound loss these days...its been really difficult for me, even with cutting out so much from my diet and stepping up my exercise  :(

I do feel better, just wish it would disappear faster. 

#953 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

I hear you, same hear. I've lost some of the weight slowly but it's coming off. don't lose hope and stay focused.... You will get there!! :)

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

I am fighting for each pound loss these days...its been really difficult for me, even with cutting out so much from my diet and stepping up my exercise  :(

I do feel better, just wish it would disappear faster. 

#954 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
        • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

its been so hard to feel as motivated since the wedding but ive been hittin the gym hard! Keep up the good work girls~

#955 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
          • 710 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Ladies if you're looking for a new workout, that's kick A$$ and provides results.... Check out Butt Bible by Pauline Nordin. It's free on demand if you have Verizon Fios. Otherwise, You can purchase it at www.exercisetv.com. She has a lower body, upper body and abs workout. If you like to be challenged, give it a try, it doesn't disappoint :) Good luck ladies!!

#956 Mwise17

Mwise17
            • 528 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:23 AM

:)

Thanks!! 

I am being extra strict from here on out....less than 2 months to go and Boud. pics coming up, I really want to start seeing results....so have stepped up my game....am doing Moksha Yoga, Running, interval/circuit training, Bootcamp at work and having FI (hes a trainer), train me on Sundays.  I am also at a Naturopathic Dr. right now, and they have me speaking w a nutrionist every 2 weeks...they think my 5 pounds in 1.5 months is good (I however, am not so convinced). 

Hopefully my super hard work this week pays off and I see some results....

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I hear you, same hear. I've lost some of the weight slowly but it's coming off. don't lose hope and stay focused.... You will get there!! :)

#957 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

You can do it!!!! Just think about how great you're going to look for your boudoir pics and your wedding. I'm glad to hear that you've stepped up your game. You will see results :) You're FI is a personal trainer, which is a plus!!

My Boudoir session is in 2 weeks with Jen from jeneration photography. I'm really excited about it, even more so that I dropped some weight and look more toned than ever. I am so looking forward to shopping for some Boudoir outfits. LOL Who are you using for your Boudoir session and where?

Thanks!! 

I am being extra strict from here on out....less than 2 months to go and Boud. pics coming up, I really want to start seeing results....so have stepped up my game....am doing Moksha Yoga, Running, interval/circuit training, Bootcamp at work and having FI (hes a trainer), train me on Sundays.  I am also at a Naturopathic Dr. right now, and they have me speaking w a nutrionist every 2 weeks...they think my 5 pounds in 1.5 months is good (I however, am not so convinced). 

Hopefully my super hard work this week pays off and I see some results....

#958 Mwise17

Mwise17
                • 528 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

WOooooohooooo, you have to let me know how it goes!  Good job, I bet your feel awesome!!!!!

We were at dinner last night and FI was pointing out the definition in my shoulders he can see now! 

You can do it!!!! Just think about how great you're going to look for your boudoir pics and your wedding. I'm glad to hear that you've stepped up your game. You will see results :) You're FI is a personal trainer, which is a plus!!

My Boudoir session is in 2 weeks with Jen from jeneration photography. I'm really excited about it, even more so that I dropped some weight and look more toned than ever. I am so looking forward to shopping for some Boudoir outfits. LOL Who are you using for your Boudoir session and where?

#959 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

OK ladies...feelin' good....down 5.5 inches and another 2.5 pounds!  :)

That is 22.5 since January....its coming off SUPER SLLLLOOOOWWW...but its coming off, thats the main thing!

#960 sxcT

sxcT
                    • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

Awesome job!!

OK ladies...feelin' good....down 5.5 inches and another 2.5 pounds!  :)

That is 22.5 since January....its coming off SUPER SLLLLOOOOWWW...but its coming off, thats the main thing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users