Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#311 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Tisha, I think I saw you there on Monday! Did you go then? Thats where I go. Have you done any of their classes yet I have been wanting to try one but Im too scared lol!

#312 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

Ha ha, yep, I was there on Monday.  I get there about 5 each evening.  I have tried a few of their classes, but they've changed quite a few since I've been.  The one I'm doing tonight is HELL!!  But, I am doing it again b/c it's good for me.  :)  I'm going to start getting to the weekend classes a little more often. 

#313 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Yeah I usually get there around 430, I really do want to try one of those classes, recommend any of them for beginners lol? I know I really need to start going on the weekends, I just cant seem to get myself to do it just yet!

My dad is actually going to pay to get me a trainer, he thinks they will kick my butt into gear which they probably will!  I have only 3 months to drop like another 20 pounds or so.

#314 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:49 AM

They are started a group fitness thing for 6-10 people two nights a week, 12 weeks for $160.00.  A trainer would be more specialized to meet your needs though, so if you have the money for it, I'd go that route.  My workout partner and I are considering the group training, but I'm not sure yet.  You can do any of the classes as a beginner, just pace yourself.  A lot of instructors will give modified versions of moves for the beginners in the class.  If the little old ladies that go there can do it, you can too!!! :o

Let me know when you're going.  I'll do a class with you. 

#315 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:56 AM

LOL, I can just picture them little old ladies outdoing me!!!

Girl I am so out of shape its not even funny! 

Yeah, I'll let you know!! Im gonna grab a schedule when Im there, Im going tonight, supposed to be doing my initial trainer meeting tonight, unless it gets rescheduled to next week.

#316 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
            • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

Maybe I will see you there.  The class starts at 5:30 but I will be there about 5.  Who are you training with?

#317 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:06 AM

Ill be there around 4 thats what time Im supposed to meet, Im not sure who my trainer is I guess this initial meeting I'll find out and they ask you all your goals and crap like that.  I'll probably still be there when your there.

#318 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

Do you know any of the trainers? Whose good? I know theres this one girl there that I was watching and the guy she was training she wouldnt let him have a drink of water until he finished what he was doing!! Yikes dont want her!

#319 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Um, I don't know any of them real well, but talk to Marty occasionally.  He's the one who runs everything I think, so you'll probably be talking to him at 4.  I know Madison (short, petite brunette).  Then Dennis walks around there but I don't think he trains people individually.  There's a new guy who does like sports conditioning.  He looked tough!  And I've seen a black lady who does training.  She looks like she's pretty good. 

#320 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:13 AM

Yep I think Ive seen all of them, Im pretty sure Marty is who my mom has been talking to to get all this set up.  And I think Madison is the one I saw LOL she seems tough!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users