Sign in to follow this  
rus

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

Tisha, I think I saw you there on Monday! Did you go then? Thats where I go. Have you done any of their classes yet I have been wanting to try one but Im too scared lol!

Ha ha, yep, I was there on Monday.  I get there about 5 each evening.  I have tried a few of their classes, but they've changed quite a few since I've been.  The one I'm doing tonight is HELL!!  But, I am doing it again b/c it's good for me.  :)  I'm going to start getting to the weekend classes a little more often. 

Yeah I usually get there around 430, I really do want to try one of those classes, recommend any of them for beginners lol? I know I really need to start going on the weekends, I just cant seem to get myself to do it just yet!

My dad is actually going to pay to get me a trainer, he thinks they will kick my butt into gear which they probably will!  I have only 3 months to drop like another 20 pounds or so.

They are started a group fitness thing for 6-10 people two nights a week, 12 weeks for $160.00.  A trainer would be more specialized to meet your needs though, so if you have the money for it, I'd go that route.  My workout partner and I are considering the group training, but I'm not sure yet.  You can do any of the classes as a beginner, just pace yourself.  A lot of instructors will give modified versions of moves for the beginners in the class.  If the little old ladies that go there can do it, you can too!!! :o

Let me know when you're going.  I'll do a class with you. 

LOL, I can just picture them little old ladies outdoing me!!!

Girl I am so out of shape its not even funny! 

Yeah, I'll let you know!! Im gonna grab a schedule when Im there, Im going tonight, supposed to be doing my initial trainer meeting tonight, unless it gets rescheduled to next week.

Ill be there around 4 thats what time Im supposed to meet, Im not sure who my trainer is I guess this initial meeting I'll find out and they ask you all your goals and crap like that.  I'll probably still be there when your there.

Do you know any of the trainers? Whose good? I know theres this one girl there that I was watching and the guy she was training she wouldnt let him have a drink of water until he finished what he was doing!! Yikes dont want her!

Um, I don't know any of them real well, but talk to Marty occasionally.  He's the one who runs everything I think, so you'll probably be talking to him at 4.  I know Madison (short, petite brunette).  Then Dennis walks around there but I don't think he trains people individually.  There's a new guy who does like sports conditioning.  He looked tough!  And I've seen a black lady who does training.  She looks like she's pretty good. 

Yep I think Ive seen all of them, Im pretty sure Marty is who my mom has been talking to to get all this set up.  And I think Madison is the one I saw LOL she seems tough!!!