Message in a Bottle Invites and Passport Information Brochures andBoarding Pass RSVPs

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#91 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

HOLY COW! These are some great pieces of work! I can't even imagine! I also ordered from sandblastentertainment.com, but I got the plastic bottles (hoping to save on postage), and immediately regretted that decision...DARN!

#92 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:09 PM

These invites inspired me to do MIB.  I liked a different bottle so decided to get 48 of the first and 12 of the second (i have corks for these too),

what do you guys think?

I did not see the template in any of the posts.  Can someone post please the template of the invite?

That would be a God send..

#93 moemarx

• Site Supporter
      • 47 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

How incredibly creative!!!!!  Thank you so much for posting this!!!  What an incredible idea!  I've been going contemplating which of these types of invites to do...and this combines them all for an extremely affordable price! 

#94 weddingaway

• 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Those invitations are so beautiful.  I love the idea of adding fragrance to the cork, too.  Did you know that smell more easily recalls memories than any of the other senses?  I was so certain that I was going to do boarding pass invites but now I am rethinking everything.  Great Job!  I am sure all of your guests just adored these.  I love how whimsical and playful they are!

#95 JND2012

• 88 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

These are gorgeous!

#96 smfs

• 176 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Very Cool!

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*

#97 JLeodore

• 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:58 AM

they look awesome!!! what a great idea!

#98 MrsWeiss1211

• 127 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:04 AM

Hi Ladies! 

So so so so so cute!

I'm in!  I got my sand, foam sheets, and glue gun.  I'm about to order my bottles (8.5oz Quadra from specialtybottles.com).  Wondering a couple of things:

1.  Does anyone have the template for the actually invite (although, mine's going to be a STD)?

2.  Those who printed them at home, did the parchment paper really make a big difference?

3.  What size shells, sand dollars and starfish did you purchase?

Thank you!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#99 camelina65

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

MrsWeiss1211--how do the bottles from specialtybottles.com look?  I'm about to order them and would love a first-hand opinion.  How much did they cost to ship?  I'm filling mine with olive oil for my Italy DW STD, so they'll probably be outrageous to ship :(

#100 deesanders33

• 329 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

Love this idea!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users