• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 ilyczko

ilyczko
  • Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:42 PM

Hello everyone :)

Getting married the week of Oct 16 -23 2010 and need to make a choice between Dreams Los Cabos or Peurto Vallarta. HELP please ... what would you recommend.

Iwona

#12 ilyczko

ilyczko
    • Banned
    • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

Getting married the week of Oct 16 -23 2010 and need to make a choice between Dreams Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta. HELP please ... what would you recommend. Saving $$$ is not an object!!!

thanks and congrats to everyone on their engagements!!!
      XOXO
      Iwona

#13 ilyczko

ilyczko
      • Banned
      • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Getting married the week of Oct 16 -23 2010 and need to make a choice between Dreams Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta. HELP please ... what would you recommend. Saving $$$ is not an object!!!

XOXO
        Iwona

#14 ilyczko

ilyczko
        • Banned
        • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

XOXO
          Iwona

#15 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Dreams Cabo is a nicer resort than Dreams Puerto Vallarta in my opinion - having been to both. Cabo is more expensive for your guests though which is why we chose PV, I also loved my wedding coordinator in PV which was another reason.

I also like the town of Puerto Vallarta better, more authentic....unless I am just going to party and lay out by the pool, then I say Cabo! I love both places, but they are very different.

#16 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
            • 381 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

We actually planned weddings in both places (PV and Cabo - but not at Dreams) and eventually decided on Cabo. We are getting married at Cabo del Sol golf course, which we fell in love with, so I can't really speak for Dreams. As far as the town though, it's all a matter of personal preference, like Jess said. Cabo is the desert, PV is the jungle. PV is more authentic, but Cabo is still authentic in comparison to some of the other touristy hot spots in Mexico. I don't know how far Dreams PV is from town, but it's important to note that Dreams Cabo is in San Jose del Cabo - so if your guests want to enjoy downtown Cabo San Lucas it's about a 25 minute rather pricey cab ride to town. Good Luck and Happy Planning!!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

iwona, please try not to post the same post in different parts of the forum.

thanks

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 ilyczko

ilyczko
              • Banned
              • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

sorry I'm still learning this forum thing as this is my first time using it...... and I'm still not sure how everything works but eventually I#ll get the hang of it :)

Once again my apologies

#19 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

I would say Dreams Los Cabos. I will be a Dreams Los Cabos bride the week after you. I researched all the Dreams and that was definitely my favourite. I do agree with Jess that it is more expensive though. I think it ultimately depends on what you are looking for and which one has those things.

#20 ilyczko

ilyczko
                  • Banned
                  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

WOW this is great I got already replays in the few min that I've posted my issue.
                    Thank you !! You guys are a big help. Keep them coming please !!

Enjoy your day or night...:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users