If you brought stuff with you to ROR

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:19 PM

glassware, or etc ..anything you to bring back with you

how did you get it back after the wedding?

#2 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
    • 329 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

No I mean after the wedding, once they take it down ..who keeps track of it

#3 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

Actually Chandlyn kept my stuff and I picked it up at her office the next day. :)

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

I agree with Maureen... I didn't have my wedding at ROR, but my WC wasn't around towards the end of our reception, so anything that I wanted to keep I had certain people pack up and keep safe for me.
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

I got married at RMB, and I would advise the same. I took everything I wanted with me from the reception - with some help from friends. I wish I had done the same following the ceremony. They lost my extra sand for the sand reception, which I needed to finish filling my frame. I had to finish the fill process with sand that nearly matched. So, I would add anything that is not being transferred from the ceremony to the reception also be taken with a friend or family member.
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#6 jawedding

jawedding
            • 197 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hi!
              I just had my wedding at ROR, and brought a TON of stuff. At the end of the night (chandlyn isn't there), the waiters packed it all up, and my mom took some of it (that meant something to her), and most of the rest of it i found sitting in front of chandlyn's office first thing in the morning (by the time i went to pick it up, she had arrived, and it was inside of her office).
              33 People Booked!!

#7 Katluvsthebeach

Katluvsthebeach
              • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:00 AM

Hi Ladies,

Did you bring items like glassware for your centerpieces? If so, was this packed or shipped?

Did you decorate your cermony location with flowers? If so, was someone able to take the flowers after the cermony?

Thanks,

#8 kristyne

kristyne
                • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

I also brought a bunch of stuff down with me and Chandlyn (or someone else from the hotel) packed everything up for me to pick up at her office the next day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users