Real Housewives of Orange County!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 JuneWeddingDreams

• Banned
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

Looks like I'm the only Vicky fan I really think Vicky tries to make sure that all the housewives stay close - you notice she isn't the center of any of the bickering...besides with Simon. I felt really bad for Vicky on that girls trip gone bad...I am with Vicky in the fact that its really sad these women can't leave for a weekend without their husbands...are they that insecure.

I find it pretty funny that the Simon on the last episode was telling Vicky that his marriage is perfect and she is jealous of his marriage...look whose getting a divorce now and look who just renewed their wedding vows...to me that says a lot!

Go Vickiy...woooooooooo whooooooooooo :)
    Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

#12 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm so addicted to this show!

#13 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

I love the show too! Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch much of the new season, but there's something about it that just draws me in! I too am happy that Tamra and Simon got divorced. He's controlling and treated her son Ryan terribly! I don't mind Vicki, I definitely admire her drive but she's a bit of a spas (sp?)! I'm sure I would hate her if she was my mother.

I like watching the storyline with Gretchen. Every one was so catty with her over her ex! I love anything with lots of trashy drama :)

I miss Jeana, I found her to be the most 'normal' of all the girls. Any idea why she didn't come back?

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#14 Tonir

• 283 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

I'm a Vicki fan too :) It's actually starting to pi$$ me off how they portray her compared to the other housewives. The editing portrays her as an emasculating beotch, but I do think she is just a strong successful woman. The new one, Alexis, drives me crazy. Can that girl get an independent thought PLEASE?!

#15 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:27 PM

I'm def not a big fan of the new girl either!
            Loving married life! <3

#16 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Love this show!! Simon is the worst, he was such a female on the last episode.

I really respect Vickie for her drive, she is a little nuts, but I definitely respect her...and the women who say their jobs are "stay at home moms"...that is great if they really were, but they have nanny's who do all the hard work! I wouldn't call that a "stay at home mom" so they aren't getting any props from me for that.

#17 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

oh and IMO Gretchen is right about Lynne - worst mom ever.

#18 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

Oh, I love this show.

Lynne= 100000% clueless

Simon = huge controlling ass

I actually find gretchen to be sooo annoying but maybe that is just me.

#19 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

erika, i find gretchen super annoying as well...sort of a know-it-all that always thinks she has the best advice.

let's be honest ladies...all of them are train wrecks...that's why we watch

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

I actually like Gretchen - but I thikn it has a lot to do with editing. I feel for her, and I also don't like Vicki and Tamra because of it -- they are WAY to catty for their age. Are you kidding me If my mom was like that I thikn I would be VERY insecure -- they act like 10 year old girls. I don't know, I think Gretchen is my favorite, but I dont like Slade so we'll see how that goes. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users