My dress is in ... doesn't fit :(

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Positanobride10

• 205 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

It sounds very frustrating but the good news is they seem to be working with you to fix the situation. Good Luck and keep us posted.

#12 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:23 AM

wow!!! I hope they fix it right!!! but just be grateful it's not too small!!!!

#13 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

I'm with all the ladies...its frustrating and disappointing BUT put those feelings aside and stay focused bc there is no way you should have to pay for ANY alterations at this point. Just remember it's a lot easier to take in than to take out. Post pics when you can :)

#14 jenne

• 278 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

Thanks everyone! You're right, they HAVE TO fix it! I won't take no for an answer. I will try to post a picture when I figure out how :)

#15 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

I feel your frustration, but it will be fixed. It is only two dress sizes too big and they can totally alter that no problem. My dress was ordered two dress sizes bigger than I would normally wear and when it came in it was soooo big I was nervous for months as to how they were going to alter it without ruining the look of the dress. I picked it up this past Saturday and they did a fab job! Looks great and is safely hanging in my closet.
            Like the others already said, just make sure they do it for free. :)

#16 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:29 PM

ugh what a frustrating situation! I would be livid! They better do the alterations for free! It was totally their mistake! I hope they do the right thing and fix everything for you! Best of luck!
              Loving married life! <3

#17 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

ugh I'm so sorry!!! that's friggin' brutal! I would even demand that they give you a portion of the money back for the dress, I mean this is so ridiculous.

#18 kymkymkym

• 217 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:13 PM

WOW! I would have been just as upset if I was you - hopefully they'll rectify the situation asap and be able to alter your dress so it fits you like a glove! Good luck and keep us posted :)

#19 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

Ugh! How frustrating! But I'm relieved to see that she didn't order a size too small. She'd better alter it for free!!!! Do take pics and I know you'll look fabulous once it's all taken in!

#20 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

Very frustrating situation! I hope it turns out alright... please do post pictures when you can. Good luck! I'm sure you will look fabulous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users