Photo

real touch flowers, enchanting memories

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 Jules23

Jules23
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for posting this! Ive been looking everywhere for someone that does Real Touch Flowers in Canada!!! :)

#12 jackobelle

jackobelle
    • 359 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

My flowers are going to be shipped on Thursday or Friday! I can't wait to see them...the pics they have sent me look great so far! I will try to post pics of the final product once I get them (and if I can figure out how to post photos)

#13 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
      • 519 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are some pictures of my flowers I recieved a couple weeks ago...I've posted them already but since this is an Enchanting Memories thread I thought I better post them on here as well. I absoloutly love them and would not have changed a thing..Pat & Debbie are awesome ladies..I will tell you though right now they are going a little crazy since they are working from Debbie's house. They are looking for a new shop to set up in since the banquet hall the were working out of filed bankrupcy luckily they got all of their stuff out without getting all their doors with padlocks on them..They do an excellent job and are very lovely ladies. All I could do when I saw my flowers was hug them and be all giddy...Hope you ladies decide on real touch flowers as well since they were the best desicion for me by far!!! All the best Ladies......Tammy!

#14 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
        • 1,098 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Your flowers are stunning! How will you get them to PC without crushing them? Do they pack them in special travel-proof boxes for you?
          Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
          Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
          http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
          Leftover Wedding Items FS:
          http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#15 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
          • 291 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:59 PM

Yay! So glad you ladies have been happy with their work. I ordered from them too - they were very nice on the phone, it's a little nerve wracking not getting to meet people in person. I am very exciting to see my bouquet :). Keep posting when you other ladies receive your flowers, I love seeing them!

#16 michelle10

michelle10
            • 157 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

Thanks so much for the photos! I'm interested in knowing how you are going to get them to the DW as well.

#17 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
              • 291 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by michelle10
                Thanks so much for the photos! I'm interested in knowing how you are going to get them to the DW as well.
                I am going to put mine at the bottom of my dress bag most likely, they are pretty flexible and will be ok if they get a tiny bit squished, I think some ppl put them in suitcases as well.

#18 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
                • 519 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

Ya I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same..putting them in my dress bag. They are really easy to fluff up and shape them so they would be find in a suitcase as well. Some people just hold them and walk onto the plane but I wouldn't want to like hold on to them the entire time...just throw em in the garmet bag and go!

#19 tinalv

tinalv
                  • 52 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Wow these are beautiful! I'd never heard of real touch flowers before this, but I love it and and now I think I'll be using them as well! Thanks!

#20 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
                    • 401 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

These are absolutely beautiful! I will be looking into Enchanting Memories for my real touch flowers for sure. Thank you for posting the pictures
                      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users