Im working on this too! I really like the white linen pant and shirt idea. Does anybody think that black pants would be too hot. I want the guys to coordinate with my girls who are wearing black dresses. I love pics where the guys are wearing dark outfits, it makes the brides dress really pop!

I am trying to get my FI to come around a little to the tan suit idea. But he doesnt want to be too hot. So we will see.. otherwise, it will be the white shirt/khaki colored pants deal

i love the looks of that suit!!! we are starting to think about the guys and my fiance we are hopign to wear a tan suit, the guys tan khakis with a white button up shirt. if anyone knows of some good places to get those....i'd love to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbarret View Post
99 dollar linen suits. thinking about ordering....gonna have to read some reviews first

Linen Suit - 8 Colors [Linen Suit] - $99.99 : Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits
has anyone ordered one of these? I think I remember seeing this link in another thread and we were thinking that it sounded too good to be true :)