Photo

Tan/white Suit

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:14 AM

white linen shirt w/ white linen pants. I really am excited to both be in all white and tanned! Will look great!!!

#2 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
    • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

I think he's going to be in khakis and a white button up - at least that's what he's told me he's wearing!

#3 LynnieS

LynnieS
      • 319 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

Im working on this too! I really like the white linen pant and shirt idea. Does anybody think that black pants would be too hot. I want the guys to coordinate with my girls who are wearing black dresses. I love pics where the guys are wearing dark outfits, it makes the brides dress really pop!
        yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#4 **Kat**

**Kat**
        • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

I am trying to get my FI to come around a little to the tan suit idea. But he doesnt want to be too hot. So we will see.. otherwise, it will be the white shirt/khaki colored pants deal

#5 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

FI wore Jean Yves Parisan Latte Tuexedo. It was amazingly gorgeous and the heat wasn't an issue at all for him. He did however NOT want to wear a suit and always wanted to wear a tux. It was hard for me to stray him from the idea so I found the color that best suited the wedding :)!

#6 LynnieS

LynnieS
            • 319 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:01 PM

I have seen black linen pants online, now that I think about it. Great idea Kelie11, thanks so much!
              -Lynds
              yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#7 randi.renstrom

randi.renstrom
              • 70 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:08 PM

i love the looks of that suit!!! we are starting to think about the guys and my fiance we are hopign to wear a tan suit, the guys tan khakis with a white button up shirt. if anyone knows of some good places to get those....i'd love to hear!

#8 Chelymo

Chelymo
                • 327 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

FI is wearing a white linen shirt, but we are still debating on the color of the linen pants. Either Khaki or black.
                  http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
                  Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#9 asbarret

asbarret
                  • 217 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

99 dollar linen suits. thinking about ordering....gonna have to read some reviews first

Linen Suit - 8 Colors [Linen Suit] - $99.99 : Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits

#10 **Kat**

**Kat**
                    • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by asbarret
                      99 dollar linen suits. thinking about ordering....gonna have to read some reviews first

Linen Suit - 8 Colors [Linen Suit] - $99.99 : Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits
                      has anyone ordered one of these? I think I remember seeing this link in another thread and we were thinking that it sounded too good to be true :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users