Grooms shoes??

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 bholthof

• Banned
  • 323 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hi ladies,

What are your grooms wearing on their feet??

We're trying to figure out what to put on my FI's feet... but can't quite decide what will look good. He is wearing the custom linen suit from StudioSuits.com in white.

Perhaps you can post pictures of your grooms shoes
    Thank you.
    21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

#2 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

DH and the GMs wore Reef flip flops.

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 KPEG

• 267 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

I thought that's what I wanted too, but it's so hard to find since we have piles of snow on the ground here! If I could find nice ones that shipped to canada....

Thanks for sharing.

#4 Ashlynn039

• 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Im trying to get my FI to wear shoes for our ceremony pictures - but that's only because we are very close in height.. so I want him to have all the extra height possible! But the flip flops look nice as well

#5 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

Sandals all the way! We lucked out finding ours at Macy's at an end of summer sale for $10! We will be sending the GM's a picture of my FI's and asking them to get their own brown flip flops. I want them to be comfortable and sandals are tricky for guys. Just like for my BM's, I'm asking them to get a silver sandal but chose a fit and shoe that's comfortable for them.

#6 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

My guys are wearing these K Swiss' with light tan suits and turquiose ties and pocket squares and all white Hurley hats with their aviators....LOVE IT!!

#7 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

Oh my this is such a touchy subject for me--- My FI will not wear sandles they are for little boys-- he will not wear thong flip flops they are for girls. So he is wearing a linen suite with dress shoes on the beach in March---

#8 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

my FI is also wearing a custom made linen suit by his tailor....for his shoes he will be wearing sandals, that can compliment men toes.....ladies, we all know men toes r ugly...lolol...so i will have to approve of the sandals first...lol

#9 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

FI is wearing a tan linen suit & is going barefoot on the beach for the ceremony. He wants Chuck Taylors for the reception. I thought he'd wear flip-flops but he thinks they'll be too hard to dance in.

Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® Double Details Ox at Zappos.com

#10 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:26 PM

try ALDO in a couple weeks they should have men's sandals out for about $30.

if not we were at Bikini Bay or Village last week and they had really nice men's sandals there for $40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users