Sign in to follow this  
Crystalballl

Looking for Candian Photographer for Cuba Wedding

Hi there!

We are getting married October 20, 2010. At Playa Pesquero in Holguin, Cuba.

I am having a hard time finding a photographer willing to help us out for a reasonable cost. Anyone know of any or if you are one, feel free to contact me!!

Thanks!!

I am not sure where you're at, but I looooove our photographer! I am not sure what her pricing is now, but for my DW, it's costing us $3000 total.

That includes all her travel (and we are going to Cabo, so not cheap!), she shoots all day/night of reception, does a TTD shoot, and then includes all edited pictures in high res, and ready to print.

Her name is Christine Kufske, and she is based out a small town near Kitchener, Ontario. Her website is Click Photography- capturing life

Thanks, I am going to check out these websites as well. Above and beyond the travel costs, what is a reasonable rate to expect to pay a photographer? Anyone have any ideas? I want all day/night of wedding day and reception, a TTD shoot and all edited photos on DVD in high resolution. I will look after the prints myself.

I love my photographer, here's her website:

ShutterBrugs Photography - Award Winning Photography, Wedding, Portraits, Maternity, Children, Event Photography

Check out her galleries and you'll find a lot of pictures from Cuba.

I found her really reasonable, and she is really great to work with. She's done a lot of DWs, too, and that is so important. Good luck finding someone.