Looking for Candian Photographer for Cuba Wedding

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hi there!

We are getting married October 20, 2010. At Playa Pesquero in Holguin, Cuba.

I am having a hard time finding a photographer willing to help us out for a reasonable cost. Anyone know of any or if you are one, feel free to contact me!!

Thanks!!

#2 bholthof

bholthof
    • Banned
    • 323 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

my photographer is pretty reasonable - she's based in Ottawa. Her website is www.bellastella.com
      21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#3 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
      • 417 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

My Photog is awesome! He has some amazing pics of a wedding in Cuba I think...his website is PHOTOPHILCRO
        He is in Calgary

#4 ~Angela~

~Angela~
        • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

I am not sure where you're at, but I looooove our photographer! I am not sure what her pricing is now, but for my DW, it's costing us $3000 total.

That includes all her travel (and we are going to Cabo, so not cheap!), she shoots all day/night of reception, does a TTD shoot, and then includes all edited pictures in high res, and ready to print.

Her name is Christine Kufske, and she is based out a small town near Kitchener, Ontario. Her website is Click Photography- capturing life

#5 bride2010

bride2010
          • 424 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

I absolutely love our photographer's work. They are based in Toronto and we found their Destination wedding pricing was very reasonable, especially with the quality of work they produce. Here's their website: vervephotoco.com

Good luck!
            http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
            26 Booked + Bride & Groom
            "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#6 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
            • 406 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thanks so much! I'm gonna check them all out!!!

#7 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
              • 401 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

Thanks, I am going to check out these websites as well. Above and beyond the travel costs, what is a reasonable rate to expect to pay a photographer? Anyone have any ideas? I want all day/night of wedding day and reception, a TTD shoot and all edited photos on DVD in high resolution. I will look after the prints myself.
                Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#8 Melidell

Melidell
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

I love my photographer, here's her website:

ShutterBrugs Photography - Award Winning Photography, Wedding, Portraits, Maternity, Children, Event Photography

Check out her galleries and you'll find a lot of pictures from Cuba.

I found her really reasonable, and she is really great to work with. She's done a lot of DWs, too, and that is so important. Good luck finding someone.
                  Loving married life!

#9 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
                  • 450 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:04 PM

Heather Windsor, Wedding Photography in Durham Region, Toronto, GTA and Southern Ontario, Destination Weddings, Fine art wedding and portrait photography

We are going with Heather Windsor and so far she has been amazing to work with. Her prices are really reasonable and we get her for three days in Cuba. Good luck choosing!

#10 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
                    • 401 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:09 PM

I just noticed that the above vendor is from Delaware and probably won't be able to travel to Cuba!
                      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users