Passport Covers and Luggage Tags

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:02 AM

Hi,

Is anyone sending passport covers and luggage tags to your guests before you leave?

I am wondering where you found them. All of the one that I have found are super expensive or need to be ordered 250 at a time.

Thanks,
    Kimberly

#2 usrerd

usrerd
    • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:37 AM

You can buy luggage tag laminating pouches at Staples
      http://www.staples.c...5?cmArea=SEARCH
      I then got free "business cards" from Vista Print and put the addresses on the back. They turned out great.
      I didn't have a hot laminator available to use, so I just called Kinko's and they let me use their heat sealer for free! BTW...you can also buy luggage tags from them, but they are about $1.25/piece. I'm sending those to guests along with a brochure I also made at Vista Print so everything matches (thank you cards, postcards and return address labels).

#3 pinayflava

pinayflava
      • 193 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

i found some at Michael's the art craftstore for $3 each (luggage tags and/or passport covers)

#4 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:18 AM

Someone on the "oot bag- where to get what" said they got the luggage tags for $.50 at Micheals

#5 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
          • 401 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

I saw the cutest passport covers at Michaels the other day, in silver and gold. I am thinking about buying them for our guests. Cant remember the price though. As for luggage tags, I will probably throw something together as well on business cards and have them laminated or put in laniards.
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#6 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
            • 320 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

I found some self laminating tags at the dollar store, 8 for a dollar. I printed labels and stuck them to some fun scrapbook paper. They came out great.

#7 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
              • 473 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

I am still shopping for passport covers. I have found some good options on ebay.com and also Walmart has some that are about $3.99 each.

#8 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                • 330 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

They have self laminating luggage tags at officemax and probly other places too. You dont need a laminator the are self adhesive!
                  As for the passport covers, I'm looking for these as well!!

#9 march132010

march132010
                  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

I got luggage tags and passport covers from Micheals last year they on sale for 30% off I brought them out....
                    But I was there last night and they had more they were a bit more fancier than what I got

#10 gigiram77

gigiram77
                    • 43 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:26 AM

Hello! I too was looking for passport and luggae tags but they're SO expensive!

Heads up: crateandbarrel.com has some nice red luggage tags on sale now at $2.50 each. I nixed the passport cover idea since it's too expensive for me, BUT I did happen to find an awesome website where I customized white luggage tags. They're SO cute! They may not be for everyone but they definitely will match my invites. You can order a customized label (colors/brie & groom names/date) on one side--and the other side is for the slide in label info for guests to write on. Here's the website:
                      And the best part, they're $1.10 EACH! If you order more, they're cheaper!
                      I've put my order in and am awaiting them. Hope they look as cute in person!

Personalized Expressions Collection Luggage Tag Favors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users