Photo

Found My Dress!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:15 AM

I found my dress today and am sooo in love with it! This was the first day of dress shopping for me, it was the first place we went to and like the 6th dress I tried on. I knew immediately it was the one, but we had another appointment set for the afternoon, so I told her we would most likely be back later. When we went to the next place, all I could do was compare the dress to "the one" and they didn't even come close. I finally told my mom let's go back and get my dress. I tried it back on and it was definitely my dress. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to get it in the light gold the sample was or the ivory, but everyone said with my complexion to go with the light gold. I love it!

It's a Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

Cassie you are going to be a beautiful bride! You look gorgeous!! The dress is stunning!!! YAYAYA for finding "THE ONE!"

#3 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

So happy for you Cassie! I love the top part! I think you made the perfect decision on the color! It suits your complexion perfectly! Congrats!
        Loving married life! <3

#4 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

So glad you found the one, it looks beautiful on you!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#5 mlabbe

mlabbe
          • 784 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

wow, that is stunning! I love the gold on you, I think that it looks great!

#6 bridej9

bridej9
            • 180 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:27 AM

I'm so glad you found the one at the first place! It was a great choice

#7 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:33 AM

The dress looks fabulous on you and I love the color!!! Congratulations!!!

#8 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

That dress is so unique, and I love it on you!!! That color goes great on you to :) Congrats!

#9 classadiva

classadiva
                  • 685 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

Beautiful!!! It's absolyely gorgeous and you look amazing in it!! Congrats on finding "the one."

#10 islandbride317

islandbride317
                    • 1,866 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

AMEN, Sugar! I went with the light gold for my Sottero & Midgley style RSM1038, as well!!! We Light Gold Sisters have to ban together!

SUCH a beautiful gown on you, and I agree with your entourage that the light gold color just "works" in countless ways on your gorgeous, fair complexion. AND, who doesn't love a full tulle-skirt ballgown?!?! We are very like-minded in our dress selection, indeed!

You look marvelous, darling...simply MARVELOUS! What a gorgeous bride you will be!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users