Photo

2011 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

samfina, thank you for her info. I will check it out!!

Just2sweet-i have found a couple so far. I am leaning towards Ivan, i like his style..i have a few more to check out, I just found another possibility.  Have you checked out anyone so far?  I have spoken with a few over the last couple months

#62 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
    • 230 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:10 PM

I am getting married at Las Caletas on May 29, 2011. We are staying at the Westin for the wedding weekend with out guests then going to Dreams PV for our honeymoon. Can't wait!!

#63 Just2Sweet

Just2Sweet
      • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

Hey ariesgirl. So I narrow my search down to Paulina Ulloa and Eva Sica. Both have stunning work. I think I am leading more towards Eva Sica because her prices are great and Paulina has had a few bad reviews with taking very logn to get you your photos after your wedding. I am now booked and confirmed at Dreams Villamagna for 11/11/11 and are now awaiting my invitations to be finished!!!! Have you booked a photographer yet?

#64 surfnvolley63

surfnvolley63
        • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I just booked for June 18th at Dreams PV.  So excited.  Looking into photographer and like Eva Sica's work.  I did get rates for rooms from a TA and the resort itself but not for airfare packages.  Happy planning!

#65 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:04 AM

happy planning! I´m getting married in Cancun but a friend of mine just got married in PV and the wedding turned out wonderful!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#66 ariesgrl

ariesgrl
            • 45 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

Hey there, I will check out your recommendations.  I havent booked Ivan yet, I have been off track this last month with the wedding (lol) I need to hurry up and do so but before I do, I will check yours out!  Thanks for the tip :)

#67 Debbie1

Debbie1
              • 38 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:26 PM

Good suggestions.

#68 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:09 AM

If anyone is looking for an affordable photographer, consider Karla Benitez, a local photog. We were able to get her all day for $800 and she will give you an album, not just a DVD. Judging from her work, she takes anywhere from 350-475 pictures. For another $200, we tacked on a TTD. I thought she was a bargain! On top of that, she's incredibly sweet, easy to work with, and her work rivals any of the more expensive photogs. She's also willing to try new ideas. You can find her work here: kbnitzphoto.carbonmade.com as well as www.kbnitzphoto.com.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                  Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#69 Erica&Rohan2011

Erica&Rohan2011
                  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hello and Congrats Everyone!  I will be tying the knot at Dreams PV on 11-20-2011!  I am sooo excited for us all!

#70 abruno1226

abruno1226
                    • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hi Everyone!  My fianc© and I are getting married November 11, 2011  (11/11/11) at Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta!!!  Just sent out the Save-the-Dates.  So much planning to go.  I am looking forward to all of your advice.  Good luck to all of you 2011 brides and congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users