• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3301 Nan

Nan
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Quote:

Made me laugh too :-) Haha, Although, taking care of the house and my soon to be husband happens already (shared i must say... he helps in the house and he looks after me too) :-)

Hmmmmmm, back to the drawing board!!!!

xox

Originally Posted by primavera 

Hahaha! Nan, you're funny! My FI takes care of the house (and hopefully himself haha), we already live together :) I work a lot though, so that will def. keep me busy.

Hahaha we just have to Pretend girls!!!! What if they lurk the forum and find out that we don´t want to take care of them?? LOL  !!! my FI helps me too ... but he could do a little bit more....

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3302 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

LOL I know my FI wont be on this site...he probably even wouldnt know where to start with wedding planning. If it was up to my FI he would probably hire a wedding planner to do EVERYTHING! 

Hahaha we just have to Pretend girls!!!! What if they lurk the forum and find out that we don´t want to take care of them?? LOL  !!! my FI helps me too ... but he could do a little bit more....

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#3303 mexbride83

mexbride83
      • 309 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hahahaa Janet I know what you mean... my fiance saw this site once and he goes "there isn't seriously enough that goes into wedding planning that it warrants all these forums, is there??" Oh men.

Thanks all for the necklace compliments:) I'm so excited about them that I'm considering getting one for myself too haha. If you look in my default album, you can see the dresses they are wearing with them.

Has anyone bought their welcome party/rehearsal dinner dresses?? I need to start shopping for mine!

#3304 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

mexbride,

I am looking at this one (light and girly), since my wedding will be in July, so..it is will too hot to wear a ballerina style dress with a lot of tulles!

Plus, RW& Co has it in size 00! yeah~~

medium_1367_1_04weddingimages.jpg

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3305 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

Actually, my FI does check this forum and photographers' blogs with me...and usually laugh his bum bum off when he sees others' pic, especially ..the show us ur dress thread.  I know I know..we are a pair of mean couple! LOL

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3306 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

Mexbride... I love those BM dresses they are so pretty.... and your shoes, i just love looking at them, they are gorgeous x

Bonnie.... Love the dress... its so so feminine... lovely, and looks perfect for a July evening :-) x

#3307 jackpoos

jackpoos
              • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:41 AM

Hi there everyone am also a 2011 bride.We booked ours last week getting married at the Melia Cayo Guillermo in Cuba :-) We are waiting for our wedding date to come through at the min.Weve said two dates the 9th or 10th Feb 2011.Mine and the other halfs birthday lol.All the plans coming on really well.Already got my dress.The fella's clothing picked out.Congrats everyone and good luck in planning ur big days :-)

#3308 mexbride83

mexbride83
                • 309 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

Prettypigpig - that is so pretty! Definitely perfect for a hot summer night. I have been searching for a colorful maxi dress to wear, but now I'm leaning more towards short now, due to the heat (we're May). 

Nicy - thank you:) One of my bridesmaids actually loved her dress so much that she emailed me that she bought it in dark green and wore it for New Years! It's good to know they'll have a dress they like. I've had to wear some awful bridesmaids dresses in my past. Though none as bad as these: http://www.uglydress.com/

Jackpoos - do you mean 2012?? Feb 9 and 10, 2011 are already past:) My birthday is the 9th though - is that yours or your fiance's?? A great day regardless!!

#3309 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

Congrats and welcome...what day did you mean? I'm sure there is a type in there. but regardless congrats :)

Originally Posted by jackpoos 

Hi there everyone am also a 2011 bride.We booked ours last week getting married at the Melia Cayo Guillermo in Cuba :-) We are waiting for our wedding date to come through at the min.Weve said two dates the 9th or 10th Feb 2011.Mine and the other halfs birthday lol.All the plans coming on really well.Already got my dress.The fella's clothing picked out.Congrats everyone and good luck in planning ur big days :-)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#3310 hwilley218

hwilley218
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

Bonnie- Love the dress, it looks perfect for a summer wedding- light and airy you will definitely be comfortable.

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users