Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Originally Posted by mexbride83 View Post

I just told our wedding coordinator before we got there that we wanted to sample the menu options for the wedding while we were there. We stayed there for a couple of days, so that's how we sampled all the drinks:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

This may sound silly but how do you go about scheduling sampling of the menu and drinks? Is this automatically included in a site visit or do you have to submit a request?

Awesome. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Less is more View Post

I wish we would have done a site visit but we were way to busy.  I just pray it is wonderful!  Have fun on yours Nan!plane.gif

Thanks! I´m excited and nervous at the same time.

Nan,

Don't be nervous! Just enjoy your trip.

P.S. you will feel so excited when u see the site in front of your eyes! My FI and me were speechless when we were under the gazebo of RPDC, we actually rehearsed..LOL!

You are right Bonnnie! I have to enjoy and be ready to ask a thousand questions ! I don´t if my FI will be able to come with me, if that be the case my mom would come along which makes me really happy.

Originally Posted by mexbride83 View Post

I just told our wedding coordinator before we got there that we wanted to sample the menu options for the wedding while we were there. We stayed there for a couple of days, so that's how we sampled all the drinks:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

This may sound silly but how do you go about scheduling sampling of the menu and drinks? Is this automatically included in a site visit or do you have to submit a request?

That´s what I´m going to do... sample food and drinks! haha

Originally Posted by hwilley218 View Post

OMG! I just found this site I've been on the other forum for 2011 brides! lol.  I'm getting married May 7th at Sandos. Congrats to all the 2011 brides.

Congrats :-) Your wedding day is the day after mine.... Not long now x

This thread has been very quiet latey, just bringing it back to life :-) just being lazy as i know i could find out by going back a few pages but anyway.... just incase i didnt post, here is my hair comb it came and i love.gif more than i thought :

http://www.flutterbyweddings.co.uk/products/seashell-comb.htm

Even if i dd post before then at east im reviving the thread!!! Haha x

How are we all getting on ladies :-)

Hey All

Newbie here :) getting to learn my way around! Any tips and tricks? :)

I'm getting married October 25th 2011 in Paradisus Punta Cana and it cant come fast enough even though i still have a million things left to do LOL I'm loving this site for all the ideas, tips, tricks....its awesome. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share!!