Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Hi, girls!  Well, we're back from our site visit.  My mom and I had a fabulous time, but the time totally flew by!  I wish we were still there :( 

The trip was super productive: met with our WC twice, picked out our reception venue and dinner menu, met with the florist and picked out all of our flowers, met with Ivan Luckie, our photographer, and did my hair & makeup trial!  Phew, it sure was a busy four days!

The weather was absolutely sweltering!!  I mean, we were walking through Playa on Tuesday after the hair & makeup trial and I was literally pouring sweat. I really can't remember the last time I sweat that much!  I must say, Adrian at Waves Salon did a wonderful job on my airbrish makeup.  Because I was using tissues to wipe the sweat off my face and the makeup stayed intact!!  If it can withstand that, it can certainly withstand the much milder temperature in January!

Bonnie, as promised, I am posting some pictures from my trial at Waves Salon.  I cannot say enough good things about them!  Trevor & Adrian were both such nice people and very talented at what they do!   If anyone has any specific questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Without further ado, here's the pics . . .

Close-up of eye makeup:

DSCF5135.JPG

Finished makeup look.  Hair is clearly not finished LOL

DSCF5138.JPG

DSCF5141.JPG

DSCF5146.JPGDSCF5145.JPG

Originally Posted by Lindobride14 View Post

Hi, girls!  Well, we're back from our site visit.  My mom and I had a fabulous time, but the time totally flew by!  I wish we were still there :( 

The trip was super productive: met with our WC twice, picked out our reception venue and dinner menu, met with the florist and picked out all of our flowers, met with Ivan Luckie, our photographer, and did my hair & makeup trial!  Phew, it sure was a busy four days!

The weather was absolutely sweltering!!  I mean, we were walking through Playa on Tuesday after the hair & makeup trial and I was literally pouring sweat. I really can't remember the last time I sweat that much!  I must say, Adrian at Waves Salon did a wonderful job on my airbrish makeup.  Because I was using tissues to wipe the sweat off my face and the makeup stayed intact!!  If it can withstand that, it can certainly withstand the much milder temperature in January!

Bonnie, as promised, I am posting some pictures from my trial at Waves Salon.  I cannot say enough good things about them!  Trevor & Adrian were both such nice people and very talented at what they do!   If anyone has any specific questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Without further ado, here's the pics . . .

Close-up of eye makeup:

DSCF5135.JPG

Finished makeup look.  Hair is clearly not finished LOL

DSCF5138.JPG

DSCF5141.JPG

DSCF5146.JPGDSCF5145.JPG

Glad to hear the trip went well. Not sure why...but I can't see any of the pictures. But great to hear the airbrushing makeup stays put. Wonder if they offer that at my resort?

Thx Tara!

I guess I will book with Waves, since they are just a fews blocks from my hotel!  It is good to hear that the makeup can stand extrem heat and humid weather of July, because my wedding will be in July!   Quick question, are these your real lashes? they look super nice!!

Hmmm...seems I can see all the pictures now! Makeup looks great cheesy.gif Love It!

Hey Tara, welcome back, Glad the site visit went well for you :-)

The make up is gorgeous and your hair is jusy beautiful, WOW i have to agree with Michelle you look stunning, Very pretty, definatly knock your FI's socks off!!! So glad it could with stand the heat as well, that is my main concern with the make up!!

xox