Photo

Milejilo's Wedding and TTD...by the FABULOUS Elizabeth Medina!!!

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
  • 653 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

Incredible photos! Love all the little details of your day. You looked just gorgeous.

#42 lolo

lolo
    • 187 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

Your pictures are amazing!!
      I hope you don't mind me asking....where did you get your sand ceremony items? I love the big shells and the picture in the frame with the sand?
      You two are beautiful. You look so in LOVE.....wishing you many years of love.

#43 anita09

anita09
      • 156 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

Congratulations! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Loved your colors!

#44 A2Bride

A2Bride
        • 676 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

I absolutely love your pictures!! Everything looks so gorgeous...and love your colors! It looked like a lot of your wedding guests wore your colors too! :-)

#45 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
          • 1,257 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:23 PM

Lovely! Elizabeth does such a wonderful job.

#46 milejilo

milejilo
            • 313 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lolo
              You two are beautiful. You look so in LOVE.....wishing you many years of love.
              awwww thank you so much, so sweet of you to say that =)

Quote:
              Your pictures are amazing!!
              I hope you don't mind me asking....where did you get your sand ceremony items? I love the big shells and the picture in the frame with the sand?
              i don't mind at all, i'm flattered =P i'm going to add links to the websites so you can get all the supplies for the sand ceremony.... target no longer has the frames, but i found them here:
              ether frame - Desk - Espresso - Umbra Store - Manufacturer of Houseware Designs

the place i got my shells at is sold out of them right now but you can try this website:
              http://www.conchking...lus-Shells.html

the rectangle boxes i used to hold the shells i purchased at micheals arts and crafts store... not sure if they are meant for candles or what, but they were in the candle aisle

good luck, let me know if you have any other questions =)

#47 milejilo

milejilo
              • 313 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by A2Bride
                I absolutely love your pictures!! Everything looks so gorgeous...and love your colors! It looked like a lot of your wedding guests wore your colors too! :-)
                i know! it's so funny, a total coincidence, lol!

#48 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                • 821 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

I agree with all of the girls!! Your pictures are breathtaking! And VERY romantic!!! Congrats!

#49 lolo

lolo
                  • 187 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

i don't mind at all, i'm flattered =P i'm going to add links to the websites so you can get all the supplies for the sand ceremony.... target no longer has the frames, but i found them here:
                    ether frame - Desk - Espresso - Umbra Store - Manufacturer of Houseware Designs

the place i got my shells at is sold out of them right now but you can try this website:
                    http://www.conchking...lus-Shells.html

the rectangle boxes i used to hold the shells i purchased at micheals arts and crafts store... not sure if they are meant for candles or what, but they were in the candle aisle

good luck, let me know if you have any other questions =)[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for the info..
                    how big were your shells??
                    were they hard to bring down?
                    how did you bring your sand in the frame home? did it get destroyed?

thanks again!!

#50 milejilo

milejilo
                    • 313 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

Quote:

thank you so much for the info..
                      how big were your shells??
                      were they hard to bring down?
                      how did you bring your sand in the frame home? did it get destroyed?

thanks again!!
                      my shells are 7" Didn't have any mishaps because we bought 3 foot lockers and put all the delicate things in there with bubble wrap. On our way back I held the frame upright in a small shopping bag and kept it at my feet the whole flight, lol. It got home perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users