Photo

Help with the site.. haven't gotten a response in abt a month.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Scarletjazz

Scarletjazz
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

Help I need help here.. I have received the following msg since I joined this site and don't know wha to do. I've sent numerous emails to the site administrator and haven't heard a word. I don't think this is cool the way this has not been handled.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarletjazz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is the message I get when trying to see my own info or trying to post to someone else's page, post msgs on boards...

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

Can you please provide details on what you're trying to do. I don't know what you mean by posting on "someone else's page" since we really don't have "pages" on this forum.

And where are you trying to post on the forum? If you could provide me w/your steps that would greatly help.

Thanks!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

I think you are speaking about profile pages and those were disabled a couple of years ago. this is described in numerous threads about navigating the site. Perhaps you should read those before emailing people and wondering why they aren't answering questions you can find on your own.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 MontegoBay

MontegoBay
      • 38 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

It also happens to newbie's who are trying to access someones attachments/templates, etc... Post more and often and you'll be able to open attachments.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

If you click on the link in my siggy (or any other mods), there is a very helpful thread that has shortcuts to the threads that we think are most helpful to members. You should check that thread out.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Your answer is right here:

Quote:
          Scarletjazz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
          To simplify, you are not allowed to do the action because you have not been active on the forum.

What else would you like to know?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 juliaks

juliaks
          • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:38 AM

Wow. She was just asking a question.

#8 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:58 AM

Good luck navigating the site
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:52 AM

and I do see that you were able to post a new thread successfully, as well as at least 5 other posts, so again, i am confused as to what issues you're having. perhaps you had provided those in the emails, but I don't have access to those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users