Photo

Autumn's Dreams Puerto Vallarta Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
  • 985 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

I'm glad that overall you had a great experience. You looked beautiful and I can't wait for Nate's pictures! Thanks for the review!

#12 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

Thanks for the great review! I love the Christmas party idea...how fun! Congrats Mrs!

#13 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thanks for everyone's comments! I just got an email from Nate saying that my pics will be ready next week. Woot! Woot!

A meet up would be fun! I'll let you know the next time we visit B's brother in Lewisville.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by poohshek
        Thanks for the review Mrs. Kippes!!! Let us know if you are in Dallas/Ft. Worth in the near future and we can all meet up!!! Congratulations to you, Patti, Karla and me (Texas December 2009 Brides)!!!
        Aut great review I totally agree with everything of course :)

And so weird about the wait staff - we had the same problem about getting drinks...our guests were being served all night long but we were rarely asked if we wanted a drink so if we did we had to get it ourselves also.

And Blanca - yay! Glad we had the same hairdresser - loved her - she did an awesome job.

#14 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

great review & pics, thanks for sharing

#15 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

I don' t know why I'm obsessed with always reading Dreams PV wedding reviews but I think it's because I almost chose that resort for my own PV DW 2 years ago.

Congratulations and welcome back. I love the set up you used for your tables, very colorful and festive! You looked gorgeous and I can't wait to see Nate's photos!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review it really helps all our future Dreams brides.

#16 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Aut, great review!

i'm glad you had a wonderful time!!!

#17 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

YAY aut for such a wonderful wedding. Boo on the DJ. Dj's make or break your party but I am glad your friends and family still have fun!

#18 nikkigard

nikkigard
              • 200 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Awesome review Autumn! You looked beautiful!! And I totally agree about early Dec PV weddings - they rock!! (from your date twin!) I love the reception tables with the ribbons - that is such a cool look! I love the bonfire too - we did that and I was glad we paid the extra for it as it was really fun. Cant wait to see your professional pics :)

#19 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

Autumn, great review and very detailed! I loved your ceremony site and the fact you had a christmas sweater party down there :) SO fun! Can't wait to see your pics!!!

#20 allyson779

allyson779
                  • 238 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:08 AM

Thanks so much for a great review and sharing all your cute ideas (especially loved the lawn sign). It sounds like everyone had a great time and I can't wait to see your pics!
                    Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users