Autumn's Dreams Puerto Vallarta Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

I'm glad that overall you had a great experience. You looked beautiful and I can't wait for Nate's pictures! Thanks for the review!

#12 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

Thanks for the great review! I love the Christmas party idea...how fun! Congrats Mrs!

#13 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thanks for everyone's comments! I just got an email from Nate saying that my pics will be ready next week. Woot! Woot!

A meet up would be fun! I'll let you know the next time we visit B's brother in Lewisville.
        Originally Posted by poohshek
        Thanks for the review Mrs. Kippes!!! Let us know if you are in Dallas/Ft. Worth in the near future and we can all meet up!!! Congratulations to you, Patti, Karla and me (Texas December 2009 Brides)!!!
        Aut great review I totally agree with everything of course :)

And so weird about the wait staff - we had the same problem about getting drinks...our guests were being served all night long but we were rarely asked if we wanted a drink so if we did we had to get it ourselves also.

And Blanca - yay! Glad we had the same hairdresser - loved her - she did an awesome job.

#14 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

great review & pics, thanks for sharing

#15 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

I don' t know why I'm obsessed with always reading Dreams PV wedding reviews but I think it's because I almost chose that resort for my own PV DW 2 years ago.

Congratulations and welcome back. I love the set up you used for your tables, very colorful and festive! You looked gorgeous and I can't wait to see Nate's photos!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review it really helps all our future Dreams brides.

#16 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Aut, great review!

i'm glad you had a wonderful time!!!

#17 *HOLLY*

• Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

YAY aut for such a wonderful wedding. Boo on the DJ. Dj's make or break your party but I am glad your friends and family still have fun!

#18 nikkigard

• 200 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Awesome review Autumn! You looked beautiful!! And I totally agree about early Dec PV weddings - they rock!! (from your date twin!) I love the reception tables with the ribbons - that is such a cool look! I love the bonfire too - we did that and I was glad we paid the extra for it as it was really fun. Cant wait to see your professional pics :)

#19 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

Autumn, great review and very detailed! I loved your ceremony site and the fact you had a christmas sweater party down there :) SO fun! Can't wait to see your pics!!!

#20 allyson779

• 238 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:08 AM

Thanks so much for a great review and sharing all your cute ideas (especially loved the lawn sign). It sounds like everyone had a great time and I can't wait to see your pics!
                    Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users