Sign in to follow this  
Jennyco116

Both parents walking with me....and then

Since we have to walk in the sand for a minute or so, I want both of my parents to walk me up to the aisle runner. From there I want to walk myself down the aisle with them following me. Basically to symbolize that they got me this far, but its up to me to make it down the aisle. And with them behind me it shows their joined support.

I really like this idea. What do you think about them walking you to the aisle, giving you a kiss on your cheek, and then them walking to their seats while you pause. Then when they sit down, you proceed down the aisle to your future husband.

It's just a thought. I know you had it planned the other way, but again, just a thought. I think it'd work much better for photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
I really like this idea. What do you think about them walking you to the aisle, giving you a kiss on your cheek, and then them walking to their seats while you pause. Then when they sit down, you proceed down the aisle to your future husband.
It's just a thought. I know you had it planned the other way, but again, just a thought. I think it'd work much better for photos.
I really like that idea....That will give some extra time for my steel drum player to complete my song.