• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#371 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

well, it's that time of the month so i don't think i'm going to be any kind of big loser this week. hate being a woman sometimes. but at least it means i still have time to get healthier *before* getting knocked up.

i have done wii fit every day, so yay me. i know it's not much but it's a huge improvement over resting my ass on the couch all night. and i am so out of shape that somehow i *killed* my hamstrings ... with wii. talk about pathetic. guess you gotta start somewhere, right?!

#372 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

oh, just a reminder ladies, weigh-in is TOMORROW!! don't forget!

queendiva, i absolutely feel your pain. my FI came home with a huge bag of mcdonald's at MIDNIGHT over the weekend, asking if i wanted any. well of course i *want* mcdonald's! should i? hell no! (i didn't ... yay me)

i almost kicked his ass tho when he plopped the bag right in front of me and then proceeded to NOT EAT IT until about 20 minutes later. i had to sit there and smell it and salivate until i finally screamed at him "are you eating it or not?! wtf?!?!"

#373 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

I have had a great week! I worked out 5 days! And today I worked out twice :) I wont get my hopes up to much...being hypothyroid its extremely hard to drop a ton of weight. Unless I work out at high intensity 6 days a week, and eat like 1200 calories. Yeah Im not doing all that. LOL

#374 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:26 AM

Well - I have yet to start exercising...I fail big time
          And I gained a few pounds while on vacation but at least I'm still lighter than my initial weigh in since it was a night time one!

Keep up all the amazing work ladies! I hope I can get as motivated as you guys really soon!

#375 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
          • 600 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

You were on vacation. I think that's to be expected. You're just starting a little late:)

Great job Mel. All of your hard work will pay off.

Cougs - I'm right there with you.

#376 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

well I'm up .5lbs, but I am feeling great from the workouts so I don't really care right now! hehe
              Loving married life! <3

#377 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

I had a small loss, better than nothing I guess. Exercised more than last week which is good but still not enough. So my goal for this week is again to add more gym time. Hope everyone else had a good week.

#378 SheriB

SheriB
                • 597 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:08 PM

I am pretty happy with this week. I had a loss and did a little more working out. I am finding that the change in my eating habits is getting a little easier. LOTS of water. I have dropped the Coke and if I am really desperate for a lift I will have a Diet Coke - caffeine, no sugar. Still need to get more exercising in but hopefully I can add a few more this week.
                  Hope everyone had a good week!

#379 jamk32179

jamk32179
                  • 341 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SheriB
                    I am pretty happy with this week. I had a loss and did a little more working out. I am finding that the change in my eating habits is getting a little easier. LOTS of water. I have dropped the Coke and if I am really desperate for a lift I will have a Diet Coke - caffeine, no sugar. Still need to get more exercising in but hopefully I can add a few more this week.
                    Hope everyone had a good week!
                    Oh I love regular Coke!!! But I've decided I'd rather eat my calories than drink them....hehe
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#380 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cougs
                      queendiva, i absolutely feel your pain. my FI came home with a huge bag of mcdonald's at MIDNIGHT over the weekend, asking if i wanted any. well of course i *want* mcdonald's! should i? hell no! (i didn't ... yay me)

i almost kicked his ass tho when he plopped the bag right in front of me and then proceeded to NOT EAT IT until about 20 minutes later. i had to sit there and smell it and salivate until i finally screamed at him "are you eating it or not?! wtf?!?!"
                      lol wtf, that's just CRUEL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users