Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#341 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

I drink so much water during the day, but am really bad about it when I get home. I have a 25 ounce water bottle....one fill on the way to work, one fill till lunch time, one fill at lunch, one fill sometimes two from lunch till I go home. :)

I dont mind the peeing so much since it gets me away from my desk for a bit. :)

#342 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
    • 202 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

Hey everyone! It's been a while, hope you're all doing well! Challenge for this week:
      1 - 30-60sec plank every day!

#343 buehler.allison

buehler.allison
      • 99 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

Is it still possible to join this season? I desperately need the motivation for my August wedding!!! Weight watchers hasn't really been working... I need you girls to hold me to it!!

#344 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

ummm jenn, what's a "plank?"

#345 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

Planks are killer! Great challenge :)

Just got back from cycling class. I LOVE that class. It was a nice change to classic rock soundtrack tonight to :)

#346 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cougs
              ummm jenn, what's a "plank?"
              I know this was for Jenn, but a plank is where you lie on the floor like you're going to do a push up and then push up so you are balancing your weight on your forearms and toes and hold it. It kills. Sorry if I haven't described this well. I will add a link to a photo that will probably be easier to understand.

Top 10 Most Effective Ab Exercises - Plank

#347 SheriB

SheriB
              • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Great job this week ladies!! This has been great motivation already for me (and the fact that we are going to book a Mexico trip for the end of Feb.... omg, bikini in a month!!!)

I don't have any co-workers eating around me but in the evenings the tv commercials for food kill me. Couldn't they be banned, like cig ads

#348 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

LOL cougs I could only imagine what you thought a plank was! I love planks :)

#349 jamk32179

jamk32179
                  • 341 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:42 AM

awesome week ladies!!! I love this motivation!!! I definitely need to jump on the water drinking wagon too.....Have a good one!
                    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#350 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:33 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cindy*
                      I know this was for Jenn, but a plank is where you lie on the floor like you're going to do a push up and then push up so you are balancing your weight on your forearms and toes and hold it. It kills. Sorry if I haven't described this well. I will add a link to a photo that will probably be easier to understand.

Top 10 Most Effective Ab Exercises - Plank
                      haha can you tell i don't work out? i think you described it perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users