Jump to content

Photo

*Doh*


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

    Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:31 AM

    So as I was heading out for class a little while ago I fell down the stairs. My right foot took the brunt of the fall and pretty much did a 90 degree roll. lol, I swear it's just one thing after another with me.

    Anyways, I'm couch ridden for awhile. My foot is propped up with ice and all that good stuff. Guess it beats History class.

    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


    #2 StephanieMN

    StephanieMN
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,798 posts

      Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

      Ouch! Sorry to hear you did that to your poor foot! I guess it is better than missing a great concert or the ice cream man!
      Remember the ice cream trucks that would drive around the street chiming their bell teasing you with their treats? Now that would be worth hobbling to the street.
      rest up!

      #3 TammyB

      TammyB
      • Sr. Member
      • 10,630 posts

        Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

        Well then I expect you to keep me from being bored at work today.. LOL..

        Hope your feeling better soon.. :-)

        #4 cessyboston

        cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

          Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:40 AM

          hope you feel better
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

          #5 PaulaV

          PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

            Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:41 AM

            Oooooh noooooo!
            Sorry to hear about your tumble...
            However I do expect to see some high scores from you in the arcade.

            #6 JaimeLynne

            JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

              Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:46 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Stephanie 525
              Ouch! Sorry to hear you did that to your poor foot! I guess it is better than missing a great concert or the ice cream man!
              Remember the ice cream trucks that would drive around the street chiming their bell teasing you with their treats? Now that would be worth hobbling to the street.
              rest up!
              Haha, that would be a site to see!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Well then I expect you to keep me from being bored at work today.. LOL..

              Hope your feeling better soon.. :-)
              LOL, no prob. I'm here for ya!
              hope you feel better
              Thanks :)

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulaV
              Oooooh noooooo!
              Sorry to hear about your tumble...
              However I do expect to see some high scores from you in the arcade.
              LOL I'd better get my Wheel of Fortune game face on

              ~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

              We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

              We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


              #7 LadyP

              LadyP
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,156 posts

                Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:46 AM

                I am sorry to hear that you hurt yourself. I hope that you feel better. Take care of your foot so that you dont have future problems with it.

                #8 Rachelle E.

                Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

                  Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:19 PM

                  Awww..Jaime! You're a mess!!! lol!

                  David joked about wrapping me in bubble wrap for a month before our wedding - otherwise we figured it was inevitable that I'd end up with some enormous burn, bruise or some other ugly injury in all our wedding pics! Graceful is NOT a word I'd use to describe myself! lol!

                  Poor girl! Rest up and get that foot better!!

                  #9 JaimeLynne

                  JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

                    Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    I am sorry to hear that you hurt yourself. I hope that you feel better. Take care of your foot so that you dont have future problems with it.
                    Thanks Catherine, will do.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by redwards
                    Awww..Jaime! You're a mess!!! lol!

                    David joked about wrapping me in bubble wrap for a month before our wedding - otherwise we figured it was inevitable that I'd end up with some enormous burn, bruise or some other ugly injury in all our wedding pics! Graceful is NOT a word I'd use to describe myself! lol!

                    Poor girl! Rest up and get that foot better!!
                    haha, I know - I am a mess!

                    At this point wrapping me in bubble wrap and then quarantining me might be a good idea!

                    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

                    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

                    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


                    #10 TammyB

                    TammyB
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 10,630 posts

                      Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

                      Umm Jamie,,, I'm starting to get pretty bored.. Time to entertain me.. :-)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users